(NO NEW REQUESTS) Name Tag Graphics "RETIRED" BLANKS ON PAGE 128 POST 1914

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, please note that Tom is NO LONGER MAKING THEM. DO NOT POST ANY MORE REQUESTS. He graciously provided the blanks for anyone to use for their personal use (not for people to create and sell them on ebay)..don't laugh it happened.

MJ

Can you make me a couple of the one disney cruise line one with the gold stars out the outer rim

SHAWN
AMBER
JACOB
AMAYA

GRAMMA
GRANDPA

THANKS SO MUCH

Please read the thread title "Retired" or read a few posts before posting your very first post. As noted above your post Tom is no longer making them. He has given the blanks so you can make your own.

Yes, please note that Tom is NO LONGER MAKING THEM. DO NOT POST ANY MORE REQUESTS. He graciously provided the blanks for anyone to use for their personal use (not for people to create and sell them on ebay)..don't laugh it happened.

MJ

Please read the thread title "Retired" or read a few posts before posting your very first post. As noted above your post Tom is no longer making them. He has given the blanks so you can make your own.

Thanks!!

Dear Tom,
How kind of you to think of all of us. I appreciate your hard work and time. I have a few request, thank you.
Dineyland -WDCT Cienna
Arizona
Disneyland -WDCT Debi
Arizona

Disney World _WWYC Cienna
Happy 13th B-day
Disney World- WWYC Debi
Disney World- WWYC Alan and Carole
50th Wedding ANV.
DCL- WWYC Cienna
13th B-day
DCL - WWYC Alan and Carole
50th Wedding ANV.
DCL- WDCT- Debi
Teacher Debi

THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!

Dear Tom,
How kind of you to think of all of us. I appreciate your hard work and time. I have a few request, thank you.
Dineyland -WDCT Cienna
Arizona
Disneyland -WDCT Debi
Arizona

Disney World _WWYC Cienna
Happy 13th B-day
Disney World- WWYC Debi
Disney World- WWYC Alan and Carole
50th Wedding ANV.
DCL- WWYC Cienna
13th B-day
DCL - WWYC Alan and Carole
50th Wedding ANV.
DCL- WDCT- Debi
Teacher Debi

THANKS AGAIN !!!!!!

Please check the post directly above yours, Tom is no longer making these and has provided the blanks for you to make your own.

to keep people from asking for tags in vain, i copied the templates to another thread. It will stay open upon agreement from ImTooTiredToSleep.

This one is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter