(NO NEW REQUESTS) Name Tag Graphics "RETIRED" BLANKS ON PAGE 128 POST 1914

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very Cool!

you started doing these about the time we started making magnets in 2008. I found the file recently on my computer! They were awesome!

Have a great time on your cruise. We will be following behind you in a couple of weeks! I expect you will put up a picture of all your awesome door magnets!

Hi Tom

Would you mind doing 4 original DCL's for our upcoming B2B in the med?

We are from Scotland and our names are

Ivor
Mary-Anne
Lewis
Jasmine

Thankyou so much. Have a wonderful cruise.

Mary-Anne x

Life keeps getting in the way, so I'm doing something I swore I never would and posting the blank tags. These should be pretty good quality. Use the font "Arial Rounded".

Please be respectful and use these appropriately.

Thank you to everyone who has been patient with me, and sorry to those whose tags didn't get done in time for their trips.

Thanks so Much....

Really Stupid question.....Once I save them how to I make them say what i want to. I'm computer stupid on a lot of things. LOL

Quick question - I don't have the Arial Rounded font. Does anyone know how I can add that font?

Thanks!

Life keeps getting in the way, so I'm doing something I swore I never would and posting the blank tags. These should be pretty good quality. Use the font "Arial Rounded".

Please be respectful and use these appropriately.

Thank you to everyone who has been patient with me, and sorry to those whose tags didn't get done in time for their trips.

Thanks so Much....

Really Stupid question.....Once I save them how to I make them say what i want to. I'm computer stupid on a lot of things. LOL

We would LOVE these for our 10/02 Dream trip, but I wasn't sure how you were doing this now?

Thanks for your help!!!

Hi Tom-

Are you still doing these? We are taking our twin girls June 2012 along with two of their friends. If you are still doing these will be you please do DCL first time crusiers. Names are listed below:

Skylar
Aubrey
Kirsten
Konnor

Thanks!
Goofy43

Can I get a few DCL tags?

JoAnn
Matthew
Austin
Gil

All from Baltimore, MD

Thank you!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter