no more pj :(

Just found your PJ. I also found the boards through a Google search and got hooked too :goodvibes I can't wait to see more of your red carpet theme. Our wedding is more traditional, but we were thinking about doing this type of theme for our at-home reception. We were engaged on stage at a theater plus we are going to be "premiering" our wedding video at the reception. It is never too early for gift bags ;) I started picking up things as I came across great sales. I started with those early because now that gives me time to focus on things like the programs, etc.

Congratulations! Very creative ideas!! Love your table ideas!! I felt a little let down after I talked to my planner, I'm definately a planner what to do with months with nothing to do?! These boards are a fun way to stay connected and get great ideas.

Happy Planning, looking forward to reading more!

we have meri too and she said the same thing to us!! we have to wait till feb for our planning session to get most things sorted!

I was a bit disapointed once the contract was signed cos then there was nothing really i could do except cut out pics

Wow! Those are great... they're actually made of stone like the real stars! Those are perfect for your entertainment theme... and a great keepsake for everyone!

Your wedding is on my 25th birthday! :goodvibes How exciting!

Great PJ! I love your placecards/favors! They are so unique and are something special for your guests to keep. Also, your dress is very beautiful. I completely know what you mean about the heavy dress in the summer heat...I often wonder if I am crazy, but it will be worth it! :rotfl:

Just found your PJ! :wave2:

We went to a wedding where there was a camera set up for people to leave comments like you're doing - I think it's a great idea! Then you're not pressured think something up quick while there's a cameraman with a big light in your face.

Also, be glad you have this much time til your Planning Session (heck, it's only about 2 months away) - you have time to do research and figure out what you want. I had about 2 weeks between signing my contract and my PS, and I was frantically ripping pages out of magazines and making choices on the fly. No fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter