No more kids club reservations?

Does this mean no pods, so no ruin your vacation quarantine if someone in the kids club is positive?

On the Dream now and can confirm that reservations for the kid's club are no longer needed as of today.
Do you know are they still grouping the kids and leading them through activities? Or are the kids able to go where they want to play within the club like it was pre-Covid?

I just saw someone on a social media site post that kids club reservations are no longer required as of today. Thing is, I don't believe anything I see online about disney cruise unless it is posted on this forum. Anyone onboard today and can confirm?? My 30-day online check in is tonight so if I don't stay up to midnight that would be fabulous! Particularly since the system has been so glitchy since the "upgrade"...
Yes we are pretty much back to normal. Come and play anytime!

Thank you for your note! I will attest that our check-in for 4/11 Dream was tonight at midnight and we still had to "sign up" for kids club. Also had no idea that Concierge was able to sign up for kids club early... similar to excursions. I will broadly report and share the language sent to us if kids club reservations are still required.

What time does the kids club open?!? haha! Any reports on if they are serving food now? We have a Remy dinner and would love to not worry about feeding them prior. TIA!!! Love this forum...

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter