No more kids club reservations?

MomOTwins

The Mommy Fairy
I just saw someone on a social media site post that kids club reservations are no longer required as of today. Thing is, I don't believe anything I see online about disney cruise unless it is posted on this forum. Anyone onboard today and can confirm?? My 30-day online check in is tonight so if I don't stay up to midnight that would be fabulous! Particularly since the system has been so glitchy since the "upgrade"...

Oh wow! We are in the same boat with check-in tonight. That would be amazing if true.

I really hope this is true. Our son was too young for the kids clubs the last time we went on a Disney Cruise and I know he would really enjoy the clubs from everything I have seen so far.

Youth Activities
Children can find something to love at larger-than-life, whimsically themed kids clubs, thanks to a near endless range of activities, games and surprises with enhanced health and safety measures.

Dropping Off/Picking Up
Only one parent or guardian at a time can drop off or pick up kids at Disney’s Oceaneer Lab and Disney’s Oceaneer Club. In addition, parents are not allowed to enter the youth clubs when dropping off and picking up children.

Face Coverings
Guests under 5 years of age who are currently ineligible to be vaccinated are required to bring and wear appropriate face coverings at all times while inside Disney’s Oceaneer Club and Disney’s Oceaneer Lab.

Handwashing
All children will be required to wash their hands upon entering and exiting the youth clubs.

Cleaning
With a focus on high-touch surfaces, youth clubs will be cleaned more frequently and surfaces will be sprayed with a non-toxic disinfecting mist each night.

Teen and Tween Clubs
Both Vibe for teens and Edge for tweens are open.

Nursery
“it’s a small world” nursery!” is temporarily unavailable.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/why-cruise-disney/experience-updates/on-the-ship-us/

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I can book that Rainforest Room on the ship for DH and I now that I don't have to worry about rearranging club reservations for the kids.

Please let this be true! Our Apr cruise is packed and I couldn't get any reasonable kid's club reservations which kind of defeats the entire purpose of the cruise.

Odd, sounds like that has to be a staffing issue.
Or hopefully a glitch in the new and improved looks the same website. (Sorry that was my outside voice)

BUT yeah for opening back up!!! may still be a little tough on the under 5s with masks, but we will take it!! An open kids club means we can enjoy random adult things rather than trying to coordinate the entire week!!

I'm curious when this is supposed to go into effect. Our 3/30 cruise still shows the reservations I've already made, and still allows me to book new reservations on other days.

Oddly, everyone on the March 19th Fantasy just got an email that Remy brunches are cancelled for the cruise.

This is a recurring cancelation for the Remy brunches on the Fantasy in recent weeks. Nothing special about the March 19th sailing.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter