No More Disney Dollars?????

binkyj826 said:
Where in Mass is there a Disney Store? There use to be one at the Burlington Mall but its gone now and I haven't been able to find one since :confused3

There is also one at the Emerald Square Mall in Attleboro. There used to also be one at the Warwick Mall in RI, which is so close to MA. I don't know if that one is still there though.

I just got some Disney dollars for my kids...for our trip...and they only had Mickey, Minnie and Goofy ones. I bought them at the Disney store at our mall. I have a 15 year old and 11 year old, so I buy them a few here and there when I am at the mall. I gave them some for Valentines and I will give some more on Easter.

How much do you think we should allow for each kid? We will be in WDW for about 10 days - I was thinking $100 each from me...maybe Grandparents giving some additional too. (?)

2 things...

Since the WOD in NYC is part of WDCo. not TDS you would think that they would get replenished before the stores since they are actually part of WDW. Most likely they were just out & the CM was confused/misspoke.

As a reminder, there is always a run on Disney Dollars before Easter/Spring Break times (combination of parents putting them in Easter baskets, senior trips & MANY, MANY people going to the world at this time) so if you need them soon I would start to stock up fast or you may not be able to get them until after Easter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter