NJ DIS Meet, 2017: Info Thread! See you SOON!

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
NJ-MEET-print (2) (300x300).jpg

NJ DIS Meet, 2017 is Coming!

WHEN: April 28-30, 2017

WHERE: Best Western Plus - Fairfield Executive Inn
Fairfield, New Jersey
NEW LOCATION!

WHAT: Two days of fun! Silent auction, dinner, entertainment!

HOTEL INFORMATION:

Best Western Plus - Fairfield Executive Inn
216 U.S. Highway 46 East
Fairfield, New Jersey 07004

We will be holding the event this year at the hotel! The Executive Inn is a beautiful venue featuring a gym, indoor heated pool and whirlpool, and Italian restaurant by the Calandra family (known for restaurants throughout Northern NJ). There is also a shuttle service to nearby locations in town.

A block of rooms has been reserved for our event. Every room includes a microwave, fridge, free wifi, and access to a full breakfast with omelet station each morning in Cucina Calandra restaurant at the hotel.

Rooms typically run $179-$249 depending on type, but ALL ROOMS in our block will cost $120 including kings. To reserve, call 973-575-7700 and mention our group name: NEW JERSEY DIS MEET.

ACTIVITIES:

Friday, April 28, 2017: Arrival Day & Welcome Night

- Enjoy dinner on your own or with new DIS friends at Cucina Calandra, our partner restaurant for this event. It is located right in our hotel. Even better, 10% of the proceeds will be donated to Give Kids the World! We plan to eat around 5 PM and then head to the breweries listed below!

- Brewery Tour!! Join us as we visit Cricket Hill Brewery, Magnify Brewing, and Jersey Spirits Distillery for a fun night on the town! Pay directly at the venues.

Saturday, April 29, 2017: Main Event

Main Event - 3-7 PM at Fairfield Executive Inn
- Buffet Dinner
- Silent & Tricky Tray Auction
- Entertainment

After Hours - 10 PM - Last Call (1:30 AM)
- Executive Lounge
- Join your DIS friends, new and old, for a fun night chatting about all things Disney!

Nearby Activities for After the Main Event:

Monster Mini Golf - 8-10 PM

- Stop in for 18 holes of monster themed, glow-in-the dark mini golf, exciting arcade games, and great fun!!

Dinner at Cucina Calandra - 8-10 PM

- Grab a bite after the main event on your own or gather a group of your new DIS friends to join you! The restaurant does get quite busy on Saturday nights due to live entertainment; reservations are suggested.

Other Area Attractions:
  • 3.00 mile(s) from Grover Cleveland Birth Place
  • 12.00 mile(s) from Izod Center
  • 12.00 mile(s) from Giants Stadium
  • 12.00 mile(s) from Meadowlands Racetrack
  • 12.00 mile(s) from New Meadowlands Complex
  • 15.00 mile(s) from Prudential Center
  • 22.00 mile(s) from Yankee Stadium
  • 20.7 mile(s) from Short Hills Mall ----- A Favorite of Pete's!
  • 31.00 mile(s) from Citi Field
  • 0.10 mile(s) from Calandra's Plaza, A wide array of stores including Calandra's Bakery, restaurants, dry cleaning, and more.
  • 2.00 mile(s) from Willowbrook Mall (Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen, etc.)

Sunday, April 30, 2017: Farewell Day

- Breakfast on your own in Cucina Calandra restaurant
- Say goodbye to your DIS friends!

To purchase tickets or make a donation, click the link below! We are excited to see you!

http://njdismeet2017.eventzilla.net/

Please keep checking back for updates!

Last edited:

I'm so excited about this! I should be there! I'm Marci or Marcellina on facebook so some of you might know me from there. I'm also a cohost on the fitmouse podcast! Can't wait till April!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!