News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh... PI not CP. Gotcha.

It's actually still CP. You enroll in a professional development class and work shows like Fantasmic. Did tons of research when I was still thinking about majoring in tech. Wondering if any changes will be made to avoid future disasters...

You can now get decorative hand sanitizer bottles in Disney parks!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...in-a-summer-of-new-souvenirs-at-disney-parks/

For the low, low price of $8.99! :headache:

Anyone have the latest on Animal Kingdom refurbishments? not including Avatar land...
Affection Section up and running? Walls still surrounding Tree? etc? Are they going to put Nemo show to rest?
When are they going to bulldoze Dino Land? Love dinosaur and boneyard but the rest, feels like a hot sweaty trashy town fair.

Anyone have the latest on Animal Kingdom refurbishments? not including Avatar land...
Affection Section up and running? Walls still surrounding Tree? etc? Are they going to put Nemo show to rest?
When are they going to bulldoze Dino Land? Love dinosaur and boneyard but the rest, feels like a hot sweaty trashy town fair.
The outfitters store is getting a big expansion which is still under construction.

Flame Tree opens June 23rd.

A couple walls are near the tree of life. There was a crane there this week working on the tree.

I don't know why they would get rid of nemo it's a very good and popular show.

No plans for dinoland.

As someone who sits back and watches all the parks from half an hour away, I'm completely okay with this. :)
I'm 20 hours away...

I've never been to universal and don't have any current plans to go but I definitely want to, to see what it's like.

The outfitters store is getting a big expansion which is still under construction.

Flame Tree opens June 23rd.

A couple walls are near the tree of life. There was a crane there this week working on the tree.

I don't know why they would get rid of nemo it's a very good and popular show.

No plans for dinoland.

Thanks.

We didn't enjoy Nemo, just selfish wishing Tarzan back! or something of that tempo.

Touring Plans has Tomorrowland Arcade (MK) and Jack Sparrow (HS) exhibit on permanently closed list...any ideas what is going in those buildings?

Nothing new or official has been announced for either. Tomorrowland Arcade was closed due to a new Florida gambling law and it is thought that Jack Sparrow has been closed to make way for Pixar expansion.

Correct me if I'm wrong @rteetz.

Touring Plans has Tomorrowland Arcade (MK) and Jack Sparrow (HS) exhibit on permanently closed list...any ideas what is going in those buildings?
Both are permanently closed nothing is happening to either at the moment.

Nothing new or official has been announced for either. Tomorrowland Arcade was closed due to a new Florida gambling law and it is thought that Jack Sparrow has been closed to make way for Pixar expansion.

Correct me if I'm wrong @rteetz.
No word on if the jack sparrow building will be used for the Pixar expansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter