News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too.

So much so that we purchased the mint green and navy bands from the shop Disney site when it was first announced and then yesterday when I saw more colors added to MDE for our trip - I bought the light yellow (so pretty!) and light blue for $5 each!
😂
Where did you find the magic bands for $5? I am going first week in April

When you go in MDE to customize your magic bands for your trip - where it used to be free - they offer the solid colored ones for $5 and other ones with a discount.

Thank you!!

And make sure you pick the ones you really want before your purchase! As I just learned, you no longer have a time period to play around and change them like you could when free - since you are actually purchasing, I think it's a done deal and they just send them out.

I no longer have access to see any available - probably because they don't want you to be able to purchase bands for $5 more than once. :)

On MyDisneyExperience (online) under 'My Plans' in the dropdown menu is an area called 'My MagicBands and Cards'. You need to click that and it will take you to the area where you can order MagicBands for your travel party. The $5 bands are the plain, coloured bands that were previously free to guests. Note, you will want to order MBs for all guests in your party at the same time.

More fireworks barges being installed!!! It's like a tease....they keep adding, but no word of shows coming back. 😐

https://blogmickey.com/2021/02/even-more-firworks-barges-installed-for-harmonious-at-epcot/
So news like this - do I add to both threads? Technically this isn't really an update involving covid - so just this thread? I don't mind adding to both, but maybe you guys find it annoying.
I was adding to both. I think most of us are on both, but I figured just in case?

NEW

I was just looking at the MagicBand (MB) options on MyDisneyExperiece and noticed that 9 new colours have been added to the $5 MBs in addition to the solid coloured bands that were previously included with Disney packages.

554412 Soft yellow

554413 Black

554414 Light Navy

554415 Blue Iris

554417 Mint Green

554418 Dark Purple

554419 Blush Pink

554421 Raspberry

554422 Olive Green

I'm excited!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter