News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing new there, just clickbait from the lovely TB Times, as usual. This has been the policy since reopening, you can renew, but you can’t purchase a new pass. The only people that have been eligible to buy a new pass are those that cancelled their passes during the shutdown period. Otherwise renewals are the only purchases they’re allowing.

And if you have a kid who just turned 3 they are letting you get a new one for that child but yeah, really not allowing new

March is the month most commonly thrown around. But there have been rumors of soft openings anytime from now through then as well.
Cool. I remember reading that it was done enough that they could throw an opening together in a few weeks time back in October. Couldn’t help but notice the replacement of the structural barriers with mobile barriers, and can’t help but speculate whether that is step 1.

Cool. I remember reading that it was done enough that they could throw an opening together in a few weeks time back in October. Couldn’t help but notice the replacement of the structural barriers with mobile barriers, and can’t help but speculate whether that is step 1.

There is a report/rumor (saw it from @yulilin3) that they are going to open the bathrooms there soon as they will then be redoing the ones in Morocco - so that could be the main reason there has be the shift to the mobile barriers

but still, that is progress and they could be opening the entire area shortly - there has been lights on in the area, music playing, planting flowers, etc. - the one big unknown is if the entire ride is 100% ready to go

I don’t know how to interpret this news. Have they ever put out ride merch months before the opening?

Spiderman ride merch went on sale on buena vista st and DTD in December.

There’s really no way to interpret the Rat merch. It’s more that likely going to open within the next 2-3 months, and I’m sure they have plenty of other merch that they’re holding back until the opening

That’s good. World Showcase is underbathroomed.
I disagree here. It's every other pavillion. Start at coming in from Imagination, there's on there, not one in Canada, one in the UK, skip France (though that now changes), Morocco, skip Japan, US (both sides), skip Italy, Germany, skip China, one in Norway, skip Mexico. And they all look slightly similar though themed to each individual country. I've always found it pretty easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter