News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just about to post what Tom_E_D posted:

• Early Theme Park Entry: We know how much guests enjoy extra park time, so coming later this year as part of our 50th anniversary celebration, Disney Resort hotel guests and guests of other select hotels will be able to enjoy more fun with 30-minute early entry to ANY theme park, EVERY day. It’ll be a great way to get a jump start on your Disney day, no matter the day! As a reminder, the Extra Magic Hours benefit was suspended when Walt Disney World Resort reopened last summer, and as we continue to manage attendance with health and safety top of mind, Extra Magic Hours will not return. The new early theme park entry benefit helps us better spread visitation across all four theme parks, while providing added flexibility by giving guests extra early park time on each day of their vacation and in the park of their choosing. Please note that guests need valid admission and a park reservation made via the Disney Park Pass system to enter a theme park.
If evening EMH was staying I don't feel like they would have said Extra Magic Hours will not return but rather specified morning EMH was not returning but in its place was this new 30 min early entry.
it's been discussed plenty that evening magic hours is a financial loser for Disney.

After the EA Battlefront 2 microtransaction backlash we got 2 very good Star Wars games. Squadrons was really fun for what it was, and I absolutely LOVED Fallen Order even though it was a bit rushed and buggy.

Sort of news for the gamers out there related to the bolded above ...

More than a year after release EA/Respawn dropped an nice Fallen Order 1.12 update for the few of us with newer next gen consoles ... PS5 and Xbox series X. I've got a PS5 and from what I can tell it looks like I'm getting 60 fps locked as 1440p upscaled vs 1080p 45-60 fps previously. May sound confusing, but basically for the gamers we've got smoother gameplay at higher resolution. Shame I beat the game a while ago, but kudos to Respawn for the optimization!

Sort of news for the gamers out there related to the bolded above ...

More than a year after release EA/Respawn dropped an nice Fallen Order 1.12 update for the few of us with newer next gen consoles ... PS5 and Xbox series X. I've got a PS5 and from what I can tell it looks like I'm getting 60 fps locked as 1440p upscaled vs 1080p 45-60 fps previously. May sound confusing, but basically for the gamers we've got smoother gameplay at higher resolution. Shame I beat the game a while ago, but kudos to Respawn for the optimization!

I just finally bought the game last week. I’ve only just started playing, but it looks incredible on the PS5. I didn’t even know it was buggy or had rough gameplay. It’s a lot easier to stay away from video game spoilers than it is for movies and shows, at least for me.

Please tell me I'm not crazy and that someone else saw this posted somewhere. I could have sworn today I got a notification or read an article that Disney World (not Disney Land news from earlier this week) will stop selling AP and only allow renewals. If you let it lapse too bad. If its been posted and I missed it I'm sorry for the duplicate.

Please tell me I'm not crazy and that someone else saw this posted somewhere. I could have sworn today I got a notification or read an article that Disney World (not Disney Land news from earlier this week) will stop selling AP and only allow renewals. If you let it lapse too bad. If its been posted and I missed it I'm sorry for the duplicate.

You might not be crazy, and someone may have said it, but it’s not true

Stopped selling doesn't equal terminating the program. WDW hasn't been selling new APs since the pandemic began.
This article made it sound like they were continuing the "no more new passes and only renewals " after the pandemic

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter