News Round Up 2020

I just wish they used the bypasses more often. Only time I have ever used it myself was for the halloween party.
I had to use it to watch Happily Ever After in early January 2019! And it was packed there too!!! I was not too happy lol.

I just wish they used the bypasses more often. Only time I have ever used it myself was for the halloween party.
Yes. I was guided down the east bypass once when main street was crowded with guests waiting for Wishes to start but that must have been 10+ years ago. I hope they use these bypasses more often too.

Weird, I just mentioned in the Epcot thread last week, that it would be cool to have a bypass on the other side of main street.....didn't think it would happen, let alone inside of a week.
We've used the east side one a few times in the last 2 years around this time. The beauty is they can open and close it easy enough when there is a need.

Kinda wish US mainstreet was setup more like Paris Mainstreet, crowd control is nice there with the 2 back alleys and the wide avenue
Exactly! They could easily theme and cover these bypasses to make them a handy way to get past the crowds on Main Street and provide shelter when it rains.

I think the thing to remember is that these bypasses still access the service side of the shops, so it's unlikely they'll be open on any sort of permanent basis. So they need to be somewhat flexible. So there will be some elements to make it more presentable to guests, but I'm sure there will be two position gates to control access to various things....so when in guest open mode, it will make it easy to fence the guests in.
I don't think you'll see any improvement on the entrance ports though, as opening that bottleneck might just move it out to the tap styles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter