News Round Up 2020

Just want to point out there are other threads probably better suited for the hours discussion.
The upside of keeping us on topic is that it doesn't become WDWMagic where every thread is a thread about how Epcot was better in the 1980s. But the downside is that we'll never make 1,000 pages without meandering off topic discussions! How to balance???

Replacement? Did I miss a memo?
It was reported as news elsewhere That they would replace it for the 50th. It was posted here to the rumors thread due to that sites mixed track record. This was probably five or six months ago.

It was reported as news elsewhere That they would replace it for the 50th. It was posted here to the rumors thread due to that sites mixed track record. This was probably five or six months ago.

Ok well I am going to take that one with the biggest grain of salt imaginable.

how long has it been since the last time cranes were seen around the hub? Seems like Disney should do some imagineering and install some sort of themed crane tower for all the work they do around that area every year. Hopefully this is just scaffolding though as they paint

It wouldn’t be crazy to think a new upgraded fireworks show would come for the 50th. HEA will be about 5 years old at that point. It could even keep the same name just change some of the music/scenes.

Well I would be disappointed mainly because I thought I could be done with dessert parties now! ;)

Honestly though, I'd be kind of disappointed if there isn't a special new show for the 50th. Disneyland got Disneyland Forever. They can go back to HEA after the 50th celebrations.

The upside of keeping us on topic is that it doesn't become WDWMagic where every thread is a thread about how Epcot was better in the 1980s. But the downside is that we'll never make 1,000 pages without meandering off topic discussions! How to balance???
I didn’t think this thread was created to obtain xxx number of pages but more so to announce ‘News.’ The entire DISBoards is there to get into deeper discussions about specific topics of interest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter