News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have finished the upgrades before opening the system.

I found that curious - made me wonder if they are using this to create a bit of "soft-reopening" with expectations set that it might have more down time, etc. .... or perhaps they need to see it fully running with guests and stuff to see how they need to make any final adjustments

NEWS

Statement from Disney about the reopening of the Skyliner (via Disney Parks Blog)

"We know many of you have been looking for an update on Disney Skyliner and are glad to share that it has reopened to guests today. Following a complete review with the manufacturer, we’ve made adjustments to our processes and training, and we are improving how we communicate with guests during their flight with Disney Skyliner. We again offer our deepest apologies to the guests impacted by the malfunction that resulted in extended operating delays on Oct. 5. "

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...day-with-modified-hours-at-walt-disney-world/

NEWS

Statement from Disney about the reopening of the Skyliner (via Disney Parks Blog)

"We know many of you have been looking for an update on Disney Skyliner and are glad to share that it has reopened to guests today. Following a complete review with the manufacturer, we’ve made adjustments to our processes and training, and we are improving how we communicate with guests during their flight with Disney Skyliner. We again offer our deepest apologies to the guests impacted by the malfunction that resulted in extended operating delays on Oct. 5. "

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-storie...day-with-modified-hours-at-walt-disney-world/
Direct link

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...isney-skyliner/?CMP=SOC-DPFY20Q1wo1010190034A

The Disney+ twitter account is tweeting every single day one thing that will be on the service currently.

which is cool .... but also clogging up a lot of people's feeds. Maybe not an individual tweet for each item?

On the plsu side, pretty glad to see all the Disney Afternoon stuff there. Rewatching Gargoyles will be one of the first things I watch!

So I finally went to Batuu this weekend (Since my son had to work during his preview). I will say the second and third times riding the Falcon were better. It's defiantly a ride that is dependent on who you ride it with. The first time we had two little kids on and one was a pilot. She could barely reach the controls. Additionally, I was more into watching than doing what I needed to fix the Falcon. The last time, my son and I were the pilots (which is the best role in my opinion) and we really got into it, even doing a high five when we got a canister. It got the kid behind me into it and she was pounding on the blaster as we tried to get the second one.

We loved the cantina and had rex played a "classic" tune the second time we went. With the cantina song blaring from "New Hope" it did feel like Star Wars. I had a fun time.

which is cool .... but also clogging up a lot of people's feeds. Maybe not an individual tweet for each item?

On the plsu side, pretty glad to see all the Disney Afternoon stuff there. Rewatching Gargoyles will be one of the first things I watch!
Depends I guess. I follow over 3000 accounts so this certainly isn’t clogging up mine. It’s also in thread form so it doesn’t show each individual tweet in the timeline.

Depends I guess. I follow over 3000 accounts so this certainly isn’t clogging up mine. It’s also in thread form so it doesn’t show each individual tweet in the timeline.

Maybe I am just seeing more since I am seeing multiple people retweeting individual items so feels like a lot (and other people saying they are muting Disney+ until this stops)

and keyripes, how do you follw 3,000 people? I follow 79 and it feels like at least 74 too many

Maybe I am just seeing more since I am seeing multiple people retweeting individual items so feels like a lot (and other people saying they are muting Disney+ until this stops)

and keyripes, how do you follw 3,000 people? I follow 79 and it feels like at least 74 too many
Lots of sports and Disney. I like having a busy timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter