• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine people were dumping the ice places and causing a mess. I can totally see it happening.

The loose ice I can see that aspect being an issue ... guess more I was surprised about the “dry ice” as didn’t realize people were Ben bringing that into the parks

The loose ice I can see that aspect being an issue ... guess more I was surprised about the “dry ice” as didn’t realize people were Ben bringing that into the parks
Who brings dry ice into the park??? It's expensive and you can't dispose of it anywhere safely!

I imagine people were trying to hide alcohol under loose ice, and that is part of the reason why it is prohibited.

Super excited about NO MORE stroller wagons (bye bye Keenz!!) and no more smoking in the parks!

In addition to smoking ban - Looks like May 1st is also date new stroller rules go into effect - and t is smaller than current guidelines - only 31” wise now .... also no loose or dry ice permitted (didn’t realize this was an issue)

View attachment 391159

I’m really happy about the wagon/stroller change! As a person with kids who are still in strollers, I find these massive ones a pain and the wagons are the worst! I really hope they crack down...

Now to go measure my double stroller.

I'm happy with the smoking ban, but honestly didn't ever notice it much anyway.
Considering they aren't really having an issue filling the parks, they can afford to discourage the few the ban will alienate.

Certainly won't help some of the already cranky parents, if they are going through withdrawal for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter