News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not so much news, but the 30 day window for FP on GE opening day opened today. I’ve been anxiously awaiting this day to see how the new tiering would affect things. The good news is, I can finally book Tower of Terror (as early as 6:15 AM!) The bad news is, the tiering did nothing to open availability for Slinky. Did anyone who hasn’t booked in the 60 day window noticed it being easier to get on days 1 or 2? I had a 1 day trip in September and I know I couldn’t.
Not sure if this helps but my 60 day window opened July 9th. I was online at 7am and the first FP I attempted to get was for 60+3 days, SDD at DHS. At 7am the earliest FP (2 people) was 5:50-6:50pm.

A show featuring oogie boogie is going to leave young children uplifted and inspired to follow their hearts.

Ok.

Very uplifting...

giphy.gif

Yes but Epcot Forever was supposed to play off of old Epcot.
Yeah - I realized the tone didn't come across in that - maybe a shoulder shrug emoji would've helped. It was meant to point out bewilderment and grasping at straws for the connection (even if it's the connection to Frozen Ever After ride, that's not related at all to Olaf's Frozen Adventure other than the characters really - plus that's a Christmas song).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter