News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really sad about the Fountain of Nations closing ... but surprised at the level of outrage and sadness I am seeing about this on social media

I mean, wasn't like Innoventions is constantly packed - and the rest of the stuff is going to move to new locations.

I get it, change can be upsetting but I suspec tthe majority of the people that are upset will love the new space when all the work is done

I’m so glad our last trip ends on 9/3. We’re planning on waiting another 3-4 years before we head back. Epcot is going to be a mess

EDIT:: Found out Mouse Gears is just being moved not closed. PHEW

I was down about HS merchandise locations being changed up for awhile, and I still hope they find a way to make it unique, but I hope they make it easy to navigate as it changes over.

I feel like my trip is becoming extra sentimental. I'm getting time in HS and Epcot before they are forever changed.

I'm not! :guilty::guilty::guilty:

I wish I had known about Epcot in 2017, I would have said goodbye! That trip was our worst trip and it's still having repercussions!

Everything will be gone in May and Spaceship Earth Most likely closed.

So for the week SW:GE opens you can still get resorts and the values at least are cheaper than you could get them months ago. Considering how I couldn't get a single room for months before my January trip this year, I'm taking this as a sign that crowds won't be ridiculous.

makes sense to combined lunch and dinner - but I assume that does mean the one plant based option is gone as they won't need both

Also noticed no alcoholic beverages listed, I know that was one thing we were wondering about at DHS if more places would have alcohol
As a person with a plant based diet, I really hate the whole “well here’s your one option...” thing, so I seriously hope it’s a typeo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter