News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Caring for Giants today. Stella recently turned 2 years old. She weighs roughly 1560 pounds and is starting to not drink her mother’s milk. She and the other female elephants were very active today.
Did you like this event or the rhino event better? *Revised* Never mind, saw your answer.

Given that they’ve extensively worked with their legal counsel and conducted their own investigation of the allegations against Lassiter, I would say they have.

Indeed. I'm sure Lassiter's contract has a bullet-proof Morals/Professional Conduct clause in it. If he does anything remotely shady, he's history.

Space restaurant at EPCOT named Space 220 and 350 seats? I also heard the screens are 250' in length. Anyone confirm?

Patina International Restaurant Group posted restaurant name and some info to recruit staff here:

https://en.internationalservices.fr/international-program-epcot-space-220-restaurant-c133.html

Reported by Disney Food Blog and Waltineers

Suggested they are going for an international space station theme so a cast of international waitstaff. Would mesh perfectly with Epcot's tech, future and multicultural themes.

One could speculate that the menu may reflect a variety of international dishes to tie in with an international space station. No concrete source though for that guess. Must be a hook other than dry astronaut ice cream.

Last edited:
Patina International Restaurant Group posted restaurant name and some info to recruit staff here:

https://en.internationalservices.fr/international-program-epcot-space-220-restaurant-c133.html

Reported by Disney Food Blog and Waltineers

Suggested they are going for an international space station theme so a cast of international waitstaff. Would mesh perfectly with Epcot's tech, future and multicultural themes.

One could speculate that the menu may reflect a variety of international dishes to tie in with an international space station. No concrete source though for that guess. Must be a hook other than dry astronaut ice cream.
Feels tortured to me (multiculturalism around the universe would obviously look like multiculturalism on earth — ok, sure, why not), but if the menu and atmosphere are solid I’m there.

Do we have a sense of where it fits in the quality / $$ spectrum yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter