News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me like maybe a recent tweet was the result of a hack — it seemed quite out of character.
Didn't hear anything after the Everest tweak fiasco. Was there something more after the quote change by Barrons?

I never did hear whether the "india" portion of the quote was inserted by the article author or by Iger. I wonder if the they have a recording that can confirm...

Nice magnet! Do you know where we should go to pick up the magnet (Mouse Gears or festival center)?

Nice magnet! Do you know where we should go to pick up the magnet (Mouse Gears or festival center)?

I got my F&WF one at Mouse Gear - I would assume that is best bet for it but maybe available elsewhere as well

Reactions: CJK

Wonder if there is any chance they still have them Feb 28. Are you only eligible for one magnet of any kind each year, or can you get as many of these special ones as you want?

I think it is supposed to be one per AP - and when you get yours they want to see your AP ... but not sure how well they keep track so theoretically you could likely go back another day and get another

Can anyone hook me up with that magnet? We go in March so if there is another magnet for flower and garden I can hook you up with that one.

I think it is supposed to be one per AP - and when you get yours they want to see your AP ... but not sure how well they keep track so theoretically you could likely go back another day and get another

I believe that I recall they checked our name on a tablet and marked something there so it does limit to just one of each magnet per AP.

They have been scanning your pass

I believe that I recall they checked our name on a tablet and marked something there so it does limit to just one of each magnet per AP.

I didn't recall when I got mine if they scanned it or just looked at it

I do know a friend got me one of the Goofy ones by telling them what my AP number was - so maybe they can do it just with number, but then note it

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter