News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which to me just makes me wonder more about the Paid FP rumour that is rampant right now. Why are they adding this if they're planning a major change to FPs?

(Going back to put my ostrich head underground again re: paid FP's. Stopped following that thread until if/when something official is announced.)
The more people you get "hooked" .. the more people you have to buy the third fast pass (when they reduce the "free" ones to two).
DIsappointing news though.

Wow. Bummer

DHS needs another top tier attraction (besides the Lightning McQueen attraction which will probably have a limited audience) when SWGE opens - especially since only ONE of the rides are opening.

Weird that they would "rush" SWGE and open early, while pushing this back. But I guess if it isn't done yet.

I was planning a fall trip where I could maybe just walk around SWGE .. but not the ride (2yo and 7yo + no Fast Pass = not a fun time for anyone) so I was hoping to be able to experience the new things there like The railroad and Lightning McQueen.

Interesting that they are adding the shots from the Halloween party to the one day thing in April.

Is that even going to be possible???????????????
Do you mean - you think it will be so crowded that you won't be allowed into the land unless you are in the queue for the ride?
OR
Do you mean - how could I possibly go there and NOT try out the new ride?

Trust me .. it may all depend on wait times and how nice my wife is feeling. I doubt they will have rider swap (since they don't have a FP line) .. so I would have to be willing to let my wife wait 2+ hours at DHS with my daughter AND not be able to go on the ride herself. That's a tough sell. Plus .. not sure how patient my 7yo will be waiting in a long line.

I think the longest we've ever waited for a ride at WDW is Jungle Cruise (about 60 minutes) and Swirling Saucrers (40 minutes).. and he still talks about it. (It was one of those times .. standby time was listed at 30 minutes .. then a huge surge of FP riders came through (people coming to the Christmas Party - wanting to experience the Jingle Cruise) .. just poor timing on my part. He was fine waiting (all things considered) .. just remembers it with agony :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter