News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the picture, it looks like it will be her new outfit. I feel like I would prefer her old outfit for the meet & greet.
I know a picture of her has already been posted, but a lot of the reason Bo wasn’t around in the parks was staffing. The large plastic skirt was obviously cumbersome, but also very difficult to fit.

They used her in the Toy Story parade in the late 90s at MGM, but the only “friend” I knew that could fit in her was also “friends” with Yzma. I think you can get an idea of the body type that would take :rotfl:

Mystery area in front of MK..maybe a Minnie van drop off spot?
MK4-1-19-31-1200x900.jpeg

I know a picture of her has already been posted, but a lot of the reason Bo wasn’t around in the parks was staffing. The large plastic skirt was obviously cumbersome, but also very difficult to fit.

They used her in the Toy Story parade in the late 90s at MGM, but the only “friend” I knew that could fit in her was also “friends” with Yzma. I think you can get an idea of the body type that would take :rotfl:
She has been in the Christmas Parade at the Magic Kingdom for the past couple years. So, she has been in the parks. Only temporary.

Hah nope nothing official but we have been dating for about 15 years so it might be time. Don't want to rush into these things.

We (us in my avatar) have been together 23 years, not married. I'm just not sure if he's the one...:laughing: ;)

Didn't stop us from taking the Happily Ever After photo though. We posted this and everyone was asking if we eloped! (this was our ninth day of the trip, we look exhausted)

us.jpg

Keep in mind that was also ON TOP OF park admission, so that's another $100.

I'd like to know why they even thought putting a paid Star Wars specific event in EPCOT the NIGHT BEFORE STAR WARS CELEBRATION in Chicago was a brilliant idea. I mean, SWCC was only on the schedule for the last 8 months....
I completely agree about the price.

I'm confused with why you are comparing an event that was going to be in EPCOT to a fan celebration happening in Chicago? That's like saying nobody is going to be at Walt Disney World when the D23 Expo is going on across the street from Disneyland in Anaheim, CA. I'm sure there will be plenty of DVC members who are Star Wars fans staying at Walt Disney World on April 10th of this year that could have filled this event. We also don't know the reason behind cancellation. If it was ticket sales, then the price was too high and people didn't want to pay for a special Star Wars event in a park that has nothing Star Wars in it. Anyways, I don't think Star Wars Celebration had anything to do with Disney adding this event and canceling it.

I'm sure it was going to be in EPCOT due to the event space that they have between Canada and England (not sure if they were going to hold this event in that space or not). I don't recall a large event space in DHS.

We (us in my avatar) have been together 23 years, not married. I'm just not sure if he's the one...:laughing: ;)

Didn't stop us from taking the Happily Ever After photo though. We posted this and everyone was asking if we eloped! (this was our ninth day of the trip, we look exhausted)

View attachment 392737
My parents have been together for 34 years... not married... sometimes I think its better that way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter