News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to quickly comment on the Tokyo expansion stuff (I know it was a few pages back, sorry). It looks absolutely incredible!! I’m sure they’ll do a great job. I’m here at the Tokyo Disney Resort now and am impressed at how well executed almost everything is and I’m sure this will be no different. The only bummer is that the current construction zone is pretttttty ugly!

Also - snagged one of the Steamboat Willie popcorn buckets! Jazzed about that :)

Just to quickly comment on the Tokyo expansion stuff (I know it was a few pages back, sorry). It looks absolutely incredible!! I’m sure they’ll do a great job. I’m here at the Tokyo Disney Resort now and am impressed at how well executed almost everything is and I’m sure this will be no different. The only bummer is that the current construction zone is pretttttty ugly!

Also - snagged one of the Steamboat Willie popcorn buckets! Jazzed about that :)

You doing a trip report?

Landed 2am this morning from a weekend trip to Walt Disney World. EPCOT on Saturday was much busier than we were expecting. Imagination was up to a 40 (maybe 50) minute wait time. Interestingly enough they weren't loading rows two rows (either 4 and 5, or 5 and 6, I can't remember). At least 4 ride vehicles in front of us (and then ours) did not have anyone sitting in two of the rows. Seemed pretty inefficient.

I’ve ever done one, though maybe this could be a good first! I’ll look into it and get back to you :)

It can be as little or big as you want it to be.

I used to write them all the time (I had a job where I could finish my work in half the work day then I wrote the trip reports there haha).

But I am glad I have the ones I do, let's me look back and remember if nothing else.

News

New details on the upcoming Marvel expansions around the globe

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ound-the-world/?CMP=SOC-DPFY19Q1wo1129180014A

In Disney California Adventure park, guests have been helping the Guardians escape the Collector’s Fortress in Guardians of the Galaxy — Mission: BREAKOUT! And soon, in both Disney California Adventure park and Disneyland Paris, guests will encounter the heroes in new and exciting ways, from the mystic arts of Doctor Strange to the gravity-defying feats of Spider-Man. Guests will also experience the latest in Pym Technology with Ant-Man and Wasp and be wowed as Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Black Panther, Captain America and more leap into action on a moment’s notice.

So this is extremely confusing because they pile the additions in DCA and DLP into a single quote. We know Spider-Man ride is coming to DCA - but I am not sure what this tells us about another ride. Be interested to see what this becomes.

So this is extremely confusing because they pile the additions in DCA and DLP into a single quote. We know Spider-Man ride is coming to DCA - but I am not sure what this tells us about another ride. Be interested to see what this becomes.

Yeah it’s a weird vague article.

Agreed. I read the article and was very excited at the start and then was like...

Did something just happen?

Did I miss it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter