News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good! Menu isn’t bad but not really a stand out. I’ll wait for reviews.

Over 10 years of going to WDW we only ate there twice. Dec. 2010 it was very good. In Dec. 2016 it was actually quite bad.

With all the great choices at Disney Springs now it would take some stellar reviews to get me to try it again.

Easter is a bigger holiday for European travelers.
Easter is big where I live also. Good Friday is a holiday for almost everyone (schools, government offices, most stores, etc.) Easter Monday is similar except stores are open. It is a 4 day weekend for some but not all here.

Over 10 years of going to WDW we only ate there twice. Dec. 2010 it was very good. In Dec. 2016 it was actually quite bad.

With all the great choices at Disney Springs now it would take some stellar reviews to get me to try it again.
Are you talking about the old one that was located where Jaleo is going?

meh, I know this is probably a mortal sin to confess, but I am not a bread fan nor a sweet fan so I don't think a burger on a pastry sounds good at all. Just slap my burger between two thin slices of sourdough and I am fine. More meat, less bread! pirate: ARGH and about those doughnut burgers.....
No bread or sweets? What do you eat? Lol

I have had a Krispy Kreme burger before. It wasn't that bad.

No bread or sweets? What do you eat? Lol

I have had a Krispy Kreme burger before. It wasn't that bad.

Meat and potatoes guy...with an occasional six pack thrown in! pirate: That's why the Boathouse and the Yachtsman are my favorite go to's. Can do a number on the skillet at WC too but keep the cornbread off the skillet and table all together as far as I am concerned. My favorite desert in all of Disney is the Bumble Bee at the rose and crown (Half Guinness and Half Boddington's) or the Jalapeno margarita at the ditch.

Something about beer and bread that just isn't right in my opinion. Worked third shift in my earlier days so I can drink beer at any hour because it is noon (someplace).

meh, I know this is probably a mortal sin to confess, but I am not a bread fan nor a sweet fan so I don't think a burger on a pastry sounds good at all. Just slap my burger between two thin slices of sourdough and I am fine. More meat, less bread! pirate: ARGH and about those doughnut burgers.....

so you aren't going to try the burger on the secret menu at the food court at All Star Music? uses cinnamon buns

"...specifically tailored to provide a comfortable ride for our guests in the Florida climate,’ she said. The units will use cross-ventilation for sufficient air flow and reflective windows to prevent direct sunlight..."

Fine until it stops for some reason.

the system they are using has back up systems - so I don't think it will be much of an issue

Oh god please may my husband never find out about this LOL

His favorite burger is served between two grilled cheese sandwiches. That would send him into the stratosphere.

so I shouldn't send him this image?

aHR0cCUzQSUyRiUyRnd3dy5kaXNuZXlmb29kYmxvZy5jb20lMkZ3cC1jb250ZW50JTJGdXBsb2FkcyUyRjIwMTclMkYwOCUyRldvcmxkLVByZW1pZXJlLUZvb2QtQ291cnQtU2VjcmV0LU1lbnUtQ2lubmFtb24tQnVuLUJ1cmdlci02LTcwMHg0NzkuanBnJTNGOGM5MGQy

"...specifically tailored to provide a comfortable ride for our guests in the Florida climate,’ she said. The units will use cross-ventilation for sufficient air flow and reflective windows to prevent direct sunlight..."

Fine until it stops for some reason.
Stops are uncommon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter