News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
It said it was Sept 4-29. Tuesday-Saturday. I arrive on the 4th. Oh well.

j

Last edited:

I was able to register. There were two time slots to choose from 7-8am or 8-9am. My DH and I are doing a quick trip for MNSSHP and I'm disappointed that I will have to leave him behind as he does not have an AP. Looking back, I wish I would have chosen a different day, but I was so excited that I had gotten the email that I registered right then and there without taking a look at my plans LOL!

I thought when that post about the building being themed came out I didn't believe it. The building is set back from the park, and it doesn't make sense to theme the building - and it certainly doesn't make sense to theme it with an alien landscape in Future World. I think in the end it will get some sort of neutral color to make it blend in visually as much as possible. They can even probably hide it pretty well right at the ride entrance with some tall trees. (Similar to how at the land you don't see the Soarin' buildings, but if you are in WS you do.)

I know I'm a day late on this (busy day at work yesterday so I'm just catching up), but I tend to agree they will probably make it blend in with paint and landscaping. I think its close proximity to Spaceship Earth and large size would make them not want to draw attention away from the visual icon of Epcot by creating an elaborate theme on the building.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter