News Round Up 2017

Double post crap....we hung with some friends at Crew's Cup after a Illuminations cruise last fall. It was a nice place to hang.

Crew's cup is IMO the second best lounge down there (just always been a little fonder of the little hidden gem Territory Lounge) and is attached to the Yachtsman.

Love TL...my husband and I ate there twice on our honeymoon because it was just so welcoming and relaxing...first meal and last meal of the trip. He also agreed to do laundry on one of our slow days, and I couldn't figure out why. Then I found him drinking a bloody Mary in the lobby and realized TL was just around the corner from the laundry ;)
My mom and o enjoyed a libation there in February...just feels like home. Glad to here YC has a good lounge too. Might be staying there or BC next trip since apparently discounts are pitiful at WL now. Yeah DVC.

I'm going to act like @rteetz here, and even though I love beer, I think 4 pages of beer selection discussion is enough for here - maybe there's a beer discussion thread over on the food board. (If there isn't you should start one and invite me to join.)
It's a menu discussion.

One of the other site has a discussion going that Tomorrowland CM are saying CoP is closing. I know this is another rumor that comes up every couple years. Has anyone over here heard anything lately? It started with one of their regulars so I don't think it is a troll.

One of the other site has a discussion going that Tomorrowland CM are saying CoP is closing. I know this is another rumor that comes up every couple years. Has anyone over here heard anything lately? It started with one of their regulars so I don't think it is a troll.

It really needs to go, or be majorly revamped so it represents the future and not the past. I'd love to see them make it into something like Horizons, so that each scene discusses a possible future.

It really needs to go, or be majorly revamped so it represents the future and not the past. I'd love to see them make it into something like Horizons, so that each scene discusses a possible future.
I disagree. I think they can keep the historical stuff as a part of Walt's legacy, but they do need to do a better job of more frequently updating the final scene or two. Same with Spaceship Earth. The history is fine, it doesn't change. Just one or two scenes need to be budgeted for an update every decade.

I disagree. I think they can keep the historical stuff as a part of Walt's legacy, but they do need to do a better job of more frequently updating the final scene or two. Same with Spaceship Earth. The history is fine, it doesn't change. Just one or two scenes need to be budgeted for an update every decade.

Keeping historical stuff for Walt's legacy is fine, but it doesn't fit in Tomorrowland, even as watered down as it is. It just doesn't work very well the way it is now, with a scene in 1905, then one in 1925, then 1945, then today. They need to majorly revamp it so the scenes are further apart in years, or totally change it so it looks forward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter