News Round Up 2017

These people ... I see them at least once or twice a week at Epcot, and - I'm sorry, but in my personal opinion it's completely ridiculous. They usually have two standard poodles (wearing full outfits AND sneakers), and at least another one or two (or the last time I saw them - THREE) miniature poodles in a covered stroller with a "sunroof". I'm all for emotional support animals - but two people don't need FIVE dogs with them at Epcot on a Saturday night while they're drinking in the World Showcase.

It's also not fair to the dogs to be shoved in crap like sneakers and clothes and paraded about a theme park for hours, repeatedly and on a weekly basis. They're always there doing fireworks - EVEN ON NEW YEAR'S EVE! - and the poor dogs are so scared and upset because of the loud noises.

That's pretty messed up!

:tigger:Hey, all you folks waiting on the AP rates for September 1 - end of October. They are out.:tigger: You have to call though because the web site is not updating. I was on a chat with one of the CM's on WDW site and they said they came out this morning and to call. I called and booked. Not a lot of rooms or properties so hurry and call already pirate: ARGHHHHH

:tigger:Hey, all you folks waiting on the AP rates for September 1 - end of October. They are out.:tigger: You have to call though because the web site is not updating. I was on a chat with one of the CM's on WDW site and they said they came out this morning and to call. I called and booked. Not a lot of rooms or properties so hurry and call already pirate: ARGHHHHH
OMG THANK YOU! I had been checking and called Monday. I will call today!

These people ... I see them at least once or twice a week at Epcot, and - I'm sorry, but in my personal opinion it's completely ridiculous. They usually have two standard poodles (wearing full outfits AND sneakers), and at least another one or two (or the last time I saw them - THREE) miniature poodles in a covered stroller with a "sunroof". I'm all for emotional support animals - but two people don't need FIVE dogs with them at Epcot on a Saturday night while they're drinking in the World Showcase.

It's also not fair to the dogs to be shoved in crap like sneakers and clothes and paraded about a theme park for hours, repeatedly and on a weekly basis. They're always there doing fireworks - EVEN ON NEW YEAR'S EVE! - and the poor dogs are so scared and upset because of the loud noises.

I feel like we really need a photo :rolleyes1

I just called, twice. First CM said noting was out, second said she believed she saw it earlier, but the site is currently going under an "enhancement" and she couldn't check. I will try again later!

The CM I had knew immediately when I said looking for AP rate in late September. He said "those just came out this morning, here's what I got.....and named the resorts. He had All star Movies for the values. Riverside and Coronado for the mods. I already have my email confirmation.

The CM I had knew immediately when I said looking for AP rate in late September. He said "those just came out this morning, here's what I got.....and named the resorts. He had All star Movies for the values. Riverside and Coronado for the mods. I already have my email confirmation.
Hopefully I can speak with someone like him later this afternoon! I will keep trying, the reservations line is open for another 8 hours :)

Maybe they're changing from from Pop Century to Pop Hotels.com and a new sponsorship. The room looks like the new Hilton section and they can have a Marriott, Best Western, Motel 6, and Super 8 section. For a value, not Disney enough for me.

I like the concept and I really like the headboards on both the regular bed and the murphy bed when folded down - but I agree the Disney and themeing could be turned up a bit more in the rest of the room

I like the concept and I really like the headboards on both the regular bed and the murphy bed when folded down - but I agree the Disney and themeing could be turned up a bit more in the rest of the room
Especially since Pop Century is a resort that sort of screams at you. Not sure why they thought understatement would work here.

I think it looks like a hospital room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter