News Round Up 2017

Yep it's been open for a couple hours now.

So I just went to the MDE app to look at possible wait times and to see how bad they would be. Of course the app still lists the attractions as opening tomorrow. And I know tomorrow will be a long wait.

So I just went to the MDE app to look at possible wait times and to see how bad they would be. Of course the app still lists the attractions as opening tomorrow. And I know tomorrow will be a long wait.
Not sure of the accuracy, but the Touringplans lines app shows posted wait for Flight of Passage at 100 minutes and River Journey at 60 minutes...

Disney put up a photo of the ground breaking of Pandora in the canteen. They photoshopped out Meg Crofton, Tom Staggs and Bruce Vaugh.

Since I haven't been following the Pandora stuff from ground breaking until now, can someone explain who those 3 people are and why they would have been photoshopped out? I am guessing that they ended up not being part of the project or something contentious occurred.

Since I haven't been following the Pandora stuff from ground breaking until now, can someone explain who those 3 people are and why they would have been photoshopped out? I am guessing that they ended up not being part of the project or something contentious occurred.
Tom Staggs was President of Parks and Resorts and then COO before resigning a year or so ago. Meg Crofton was WDW president for a while then moved onto another position in the company before retiring. Bruce Vaughn was head of Imagineering before getting let go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter