News Round Up 2017

Does anyone else find it funny that Joe has a boring...gray...magic band? :lmao:

I thought the same thing. You screen name make me smile since I was born and raised in Maine. We live in the middle of the country for now and I miss the ocean so much.

I'm glad our trip is before Pandora opens - I think the crowds are going to be scary!

TV News

The next installment of TCM's Treasures from the Disney Vault has been announced for Thursday, March 16th.

Schedule (all times Eastern)

8:00pm - Donald Cartoon: Good Scouts (1938)
8:15pm - Follow Me, Boys! (1966)
10:30pm - The Hound that Thought He was a Raccoon (1960)
11:30pm - Chip N Dale Shorts: All in a Nutshell (1949), Winter Storage (1949), and Out of Scale (1951)
12:00am - The Incredible Journey (1963)
1:30am - Jungle Cat (1960)
2:45am - Charlie, the Lonesome Cougar (1967)
4:15am - Napoleon and Samantha (1972)

So I guess the theme is the great outdoors?

I have to say, this is the second time I've felt they were stretching the term "Treasures."

Boy that is going to be tough on people staying at CBR, especially if they have resort days planned.

My fiancee had a slight panic attack, worried about our wedding guests, until she say it was just for May. Hopefully it doesn't get delayed, as we have guests that will be staying there for our late June wedding.

In other news, we just got back from our trip late last night and saw Rivers of Light. It was pretty "ok". As many others have said, it lacked that final punch.

From talking to some cast members that I actually know (they don't work at Animal Kingdom) they've said there are actually a couple different endings that they were testing. Not sure how true that is.

Also, getting glassy eye'd at Wishes for the last time got me thinking...

I'm sure Uncle Bob is a very busy man (and he's on the West Coast way more than the East Coast), but do you think that when/if he ever goes into the parks, and experiences the same thing the guests do, he has an emotional attachment to anything?

Thinking if there was once a time when good ol' Bob was standing on Main Street and getting misty during the fireworks really got my brain going.

My fiancee had a slight panic attack, worried about our wedding guests, until she say it was just for May. Hopefully it doesn't get delayed, as we have guests that will be staying there for our late June wedding.

In other news, we just got back from our trip late last night and saw Rivers of Light. It was pretty "ok". As many others have said, it lacked that final punch.

From talking to some cast members that I actually know (they don't work at Animal Kingdom) they've said there are actually a couple different endings that they were testing. Not sure how true that is.

Also, getting glassy eye'd at Wishes for the last time got me thinking...

I'm sure Uncle Bob is a very busy man (and he's on the West Coast way more than the East Coast), but do you think that when/if he ever goes into the parks, and experiences the same thing the guests do, he has an emotional attachment to anything?

Thinking if there was once a time when good ol' Bob was standing on Main Street and getting misty during the fireworks really got my brain going.

Are we sure its just in May? I am also going in June and figured in May the construction would start and continue for another two years....am I off on this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter