Newly Enlarged Beaches and Cream Video

Hopefully it’s just first day problems but we are here today and it wasn’t very good.

When you can sell ice cream (or anything really) at the markup Disney charges, you want as many people in the venue as possible. That's not a knock by the way, that's just good biz.

We ate there the 26th and 27th. I had the Ruben both times and it was outstanding! Once with onion rings that are really good and the other with chili cheese tots which were also good. My wife had Chili once and a hamburger the next time. She said both were really good. The girls had Chili Tots and mac and cheese once, both had a burger the other time. They also serve a Guinness Float which is totally awesome! I have no complaints about it and have it booked 2 times for our April trip.

I'm not in favor of Disney slowly getting rid of the arcades on property. My kids have always enjoyed and they seem to do business when we are in there. Just like when they got rid of all the kids clubs on property.

I'm not in favor of Disney slowly getting rid of the arcades on property. My kids have always enjoyed and they seem to do business when we are in there. Just like when they got rid of all the kids clubs on property.
Haven't you heard, Disney is for adults nowadays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter