Newly Enlarged Beaches and Cream Video

• larry47591

Mouseketeer
    Hopefully it’s just first day problems but we are here today and it wasn’t very good.

Micca

SAHG: Stay At Home Grandfather
    When you can sell ice cream (or anything really) at the markup Disney charges, you want as many people in the venue as possible. That's not a knock by the way, that's just good biz.

• Jimmy Mouse

My other car is the Monorail
    We ate there the 26th and 27th. I had the Ruben both times and it was outstanding! Once with onion rings that are really good and the other with chili cheese tots which were also good. My wife had Chili once and a hamburger the next time. She said both were really good. The girls had Chili Tots and mac and cheese once, both had a burger the other time. They also serve a Guinness Float which is totally awesome! I have no complaints about it and have it booked 2 times for our April trip.

movie77

Mouseketeer
    I'm not in favor of Disney slowly getting rid of the arcades on property. My kids have always enjoyed and they seem to do business when we are in there. Just like when they got rid of all the kids clubs on property.

middlechild

Mouseketeer

Jimmy Mouse

My other car is the Monorail
    @movie77 Look at changes in Florida state law on how arcades operate for more explanation.

The legal landscape has changed on the operation of kids arcades.
    yeah, that was 5 years ago and WDW doesn't fall into any restricted category so what are you saying with this article?

OSUZorba

DIS Veteran
    I'm not in favor of Disney slowly getting rid of the arcades on property. My kids have always enjoyed and they seem to do business when we are in there. Just like when they got rid of all the kids clubs on property.
    Haven't you heard, Disney is for adults nowadays.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates