Newer system of getting back to tram @ TTC

epcotty

Now it's time to say goodbye to all our company
I really think the new system of getting back to your tram is bonkers. Go out onto the road, go through yet another line maze which seems unending. This really seems unnecessary. I know that security is now taking up space at the TTC but there's still plenty of room there for people to wait standing like we used to, even if it's further back. If it really must be on the road, certainly there could be some sort of basic divider or basic lines as it used to be at the TTC, where heroes go and stand on one side and villains go and stand on the other without having to go through a maze. We didn't have to go through a maze when we waited at the TTC, why now? Just seems cruel to do this to people at the end of the night and that there must be a better way. Does anyone know their reasoning?

Last edited:
No, was just wondering though. Maybe should email or something

I imagine that they do not want a big crowd close to the security check points. In the busier times the lines might get a bit muddled and it is harder to see what is going on with bigger groups congregating in one area.

A maze?

Seems like a new queueing system with similarities to Magic Kingdom's bus queues and the Contemporary Resort monorail entrance. Are there CMs at the front of the maze counting off guests to proceed to the tram platform to form shorter queues (compared with the previous TTC tram platform) where each tram bench/door lines up when the tram stops?

I don't remember the details too well as it was late and was tired. I don't remember CMs doing that though. But it seemed all too easy to accidentally get into the wrong line after going into the right line with how much it turned around and the way the lines were right next to each other. I'd call that a maze. This needs to be fixed at least

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter