Newbie saying HI!

Yes...we love trip reports and pictures here!! Your cake is amazing (i'm an amateur cake decorator myself!)...can't wait to see/hear more about your day!

Thanks everyone, I am very excited to start my TR! Reading everyone elses makes me want to get married over and over again. DH and I are still in wedding withdrawl, does it ever subside??

Suzanne...to answer your question...ummm...no!:rotfl:

DH and I were married 17 months ago at Sea Breeze Point. And we stayed at the Boardwalk (which is now our favorite resort)...

Yep...nearly two years and I'm still hangin' around here.;) :teeth:

Welcome!!! And thanks (in advance) for sharing your experiences and pictures!

Congrats! I got married December 13, 2006 at the WP and reception at GF. I also just recently found this board! I wish I had found it sooner! I also am in wedding withdrawal, I have found that watching the wedding video helps! I used Janet for my hair too and she did a wonderful job! Can't wait to hear more about your wedding!
Jillian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter