Newbie ?? re banking points

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I'm not sure I totally understand the point banking system. That is, they emphasize that points can only be banked for one year. If I understand it right, it's not a big deal. That is, if we bank 50 points this year, next year we get our 150+the 50 that we banked. So next year it's only imperative that we use that 50 that we banked from this year, not the whole 200 which we'll have. Is that right? So next year, we could still bank 30 points or so into the following year? Someone please tell me if I have this scenario correct.

I think you have it. If you have 50 this year and bank them into next, they must be used next year. The 150 you get next year can be banked into the year after (any or all of them if you wish not just 30).

your thought process is correct... I always mark down the year the points expire on our tracking chart.

The important thing is to call MS and bank the points you are not going to spend in their use year. This way they will be available for one more year. When you make a reservation and you have points banked, MS has told me they always pull from the banked "pile" of points first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter