New York or Orlando?? Heck, let`s do both.....12 nights NYC & Sapphire Falls...July 18 Trip Report

Even as a teenager, I wasn't one to lay in bed till midday. I think Kyle has inherited that gene from me as he is the same....even on weekends and days off, he is up at the same time as if he was going to work...….although some days I wish he would sleep a little late!!!

You stole this sentence about Davy and me, right?

Lovely hotel!! Beautiful pictures!

Good water pressure in a shower is very important! Nice that they were so prompt in rectifying the issue!!:thumbsup2

Oh the shower was fine, it was the tap on the sink that had low pressure.

I need a lot of pressure in the shower as I have a lot of hair...….couldn't manage to rinse it without it!!! And yes, it was fixed when we got back later.

I do love a good breakfast place, though it seems we never go out for breakfast on vacation! I don't think the rest of my family enjoys big breakfasts as much as I do.

It`s funny we very rarely eat breakfast out at home......but we do like a good diner when in America...….but we`re not the biggest breakfast eaters generally, maybe at the weekends...….although you`d never guess by the plates full of food!!!!

So if your family aren't fans of eating breakfast out I can see why it`s not something you would do......it`s easier too...….:thumbsup2

We leave the diner and head the few steps to cross the road for Central Park...….we so love it here...….and of course I do still love all the high buildings of the City......the mix of scenery is stunning at times...….and I could take a million pictures of it all in reality...…..we cross over and are again met with the requests for carriage rides and so on......we have no interest in doing this at all and felt very uncomfortable seeing the horses there just for amusement.

But, I love this area...….well, haven't found an area I haven't loved yet...….:)

Although it was still early, the city was buzzing and alive. Traffic was busy and drivers were already beginning to get irritated with each other and the viciously pressed horns all gave evidence of that...….and the heat was building beautifully.

i-VBCC5Zh-XL.jpg

I adored looking up at the majesty of some of these buildings...….the new ones while impressive, lack any kind of history or back story to how they were built...….no historian in the future will be able to regale tales of glamorous deals being made between businesses and powerful landowners. These buildings were merely purchased. No love nor thought put in to them aside, how high can they go and much money can they earn.....and nothing wrong with that, I just love the blood sweat and tears that went into such wonderful history.

But, stunning all the same. If a little scary...…..so high!!!

i-SrtqvHh-XL.jpg

We enter the park and almost immediately you are transported to lush greenery, although there are a few sandy areas to be seen too where the grass is long gone...….the traffic noise almost immediately dissipates into oblivion, even though you are mere metres from the roads...….and this is the Central Park we love...….

i-S8L3gh6-XL.jpg

We did drink an awful lot of coffee in the diner...….so thankfully the park has many options available to you...…..and we thought this was rather a grand bathroom for a public park in a huge city.

i-mfKRrWt-XL.jpg

They were both clean and well kept...….although I have to admit feeling again so sad when a homeless lady came in and she began to wash. Another lady saw me look a little uncomfortable and told me not to give her money...…..I didn't actually have any money on me, but I guessed she knew her as this lady looked a regular of the park. When I had dried my hands the lady told me she used to give her money, but not any more. I didn't question her, but instead made a fuss of her lovely little dog...….cute as a button!!!! I like dogs...…..:dog:

I waited for Tom who had gone in after me, he had been talking to a police officer briefly...….the officer just asked if he was having a nice time on vacation......it was a probable guess as we don't look like we are New Yorkers...….lol......nowhere near glamorous enough!!!

I love you see Police Officers everywhere...…..::yes::

i-HN5VPsP-XL.jpg

i-fzGbRbm-XL.jpg

Walkers, joggers, cyclists, nannies with kids and tourists like us all mingle together in one spacious and lush park...….you really do see every type of person here...…..

i-wC6k3wP-XL.jpg

i-342fhG9-XL.jpg

And again with the selfies...…….

i-5ZDncGc-XL.jpg

We made our way around the park, stopping off again at the Bethesda Fountain......it was so quiet this morning...….although we must have walked very slow indeed as it was now around 10.30am...…..

i-fNGkGfS-XL.jpg

i-7vcbbTx-XL.jpg

I loved how Tom tried to get the falling water look like it was dropping on my head!!! Thanks T :P

It was lovely just sitting around in the sunshine enjoying every last second of this place...…...it was quiet, but getting busier every moment...….and you can see the red face I was talking about here :o...…...lol...….it was boiling hot already!!!!

i-cDzbgpF-XL.jpg

We moved over to the shade after a while, and we sat again and watched the world and his brother live their daily life. We saw one woman jog around the fountain all while filming herself...……..or so we thought, turns out she was having a conversation with someone while she was doing it :scratchin......looked very awkward running while holding her phone at an angle the other person could see and hear her!!! She must have been aching from doing that.

We then saw a family of mum, dad, son and daughter approach with a photographer...…...ooh this looks interesting we thought...…...well, turns out it wasn't......but it was cute to see...…..I thought they looked a little dressed up to be walking in the park, and the mum was very made up with make up...….turns out they were having photographs taken to put on their Christmas cards...…...and they were doing a family calendar to give to friends and family...…….it was shall we say, something to see...……

Well, it does take all sorts to make the world go round...…..

i-pjXzkwt-XL.jpg

We must have sat for over an hour here...…..watching the bubble guy produce copious amounts of giant bubbles to impress young girls...….and our lovely singer who indeed does sing the same songs every day......unless he gets a special request...…..and as long as he has the backing track for it, he can sing it. He does have a lovely soothing voice and we were enjoying this immensely...…..it was hot, not too busy and we were just so comfortable being there.....although the darn stone we were sat on was not comfortable after nearly an hour...…….my bottom was numb.

So we tipped our singer who had amused us for so long and headed off for the walk out of that area of the park...…….

i-Dqbcqgs-XL.jpg

We did make a stop off at the café part of the Boathouse. Purely to have a bottle of water and we sat there for maybe ten minutes before wandering further around the park...…….we chatted to another British couple for a while. It was their first visit, and again they had two kids who were less than enamored with being there. Kids must have been 10 and maybe 12. It`s a shame because the city really does have something for everyone...…..

We had thought about the Boathouse for lunch, but the menu hadn't appealed greatly to us......so maybe another time. It did look lovely though inside the proper restaurant area.

We wished the family a happy trip and they all looked at me like I had just said the opposite of what it was actually going to be like...….:duck:

We wandered further around and then another boating pond. This was the Conservatory Water and home to Kerbs Memorial Boathouse...…..you can rent boats here seasonally for around $11, but that was far too energetic for us...…..so we as usual took a few pictures and admired the surrounding scenery...……..it was so beautiful.

i-v5ZGxbQ-XL.jpg

i-W5Z3Dm8-XL.jpg

Now we were at the area I had wanted to find. The Alice in Wonderland Statue.

I have to admit of not being a fan of these stories...….I think I remember being rather scared of them for some reason......so it`s not a story I remember with fondness. But, I do have a friend who loves the Wonderland stories and she asked if I had seen this statue...….didn't even know it existed till she told me...…...but I duly promised I would take pictures of it if I saw it......

The statue was built in 1959. And children are encouraged to stand on it and touch it...…...rather unusual these days...……

i-54VfQDF-XL.jpg

You would never know from the picture above but there was an almighty row going on between a group of around 8 boys aged between 7 and 10 and a group of people all wanting to take pictures without the boys jumping on it...…...the group of mainly adults were yelling and shouting and the young boys were having fun climbing...…..eventually there was one boy who wouldn't move as he was annoyed with them...…..I didn`t think they spoke much English, but I could hear them speak Portuguese......so I asked very nicely if we could get a picture without him in it...….and he moved for us......then in almost perfect English he shouted at the other group.....see, she asked nicely.....we move for her!!!! Oh dear...…...we took our picture swiftly and gave the lad a thank you and a nod and exited quickly not glancing at the other group as the young lads began again to climb the statue...…...we could hear the squalls of the continuing argument as we walked away...……:rotfl:

i-SDvSzkb-XL.jpg

We stopped for a little and admired the lovely area we hadn't explored before...…..and we knew there a vast area of Central Park we hadn't even covered....but we would be back one day I was sure of that.

We had to exert a little exercise as we were exiting at a point where there was a slight climb...….and it was a slight climb, but felt like Kilimanjaro today with the heat!!!! We both had red faces when we reached the top!!!

We walked back down towards the Plaza where we were looking forward to a lovely glass of wine and lunch...……..:D

i-Zcppct8-XL.jpg

:welcome: Mabel67!!!

And THANK YOU!!!!! :worship:

That is exactly the place.........Tom said he thought the name was something to do with turntables.......in all honesty I hadn’t a clue but thought he wrong........:blush: I should have known with all the albums they had........

I was looking for something with a Korean or Chinese type of name........doh!!!

So thank you again, we were a little perplexed what it was.........and hope you enjoy the rest of the report.......nice to have you join along.........:wave2:

Thanks for the welcome! Always enjoy reading your reports. :)

Thanks for the welcome! Always enjoy reading your reports. :)

No thank you :)........and Tom is over the moon he was right about turntable being in the name ........I’ll never hear the end of it...........::yes::

Thank you :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

It’s appreciated.........I know exactly what you mean.....very obvious!!!!

Your pictures of the buildings are great! You can really get a sense of just how tall they are!

Your pictures of the buildings are great! You can really get a sense of just how tall they are!

Thanks.

It is amazing to be among them and see just how high they really are in real life...….

We had a little sit down at a monument...…..I thought I saw Hugh Jackman!!!! I really did...…..I knew he didn't live around here, I`m not a stalker honest.....his home was pointed out to us on a previous visit...….but, I was convinced it was him......so we sat...……it wasn't him. of course not.

But as we sat one of the horse owners approached us rather urgently...….trying to get us to buy a horse ride around the park...….we said no thanks, not interested...…. he then pursued it a little more vehemently telling us we only had 5 minutes as the horses were being moved away as it had reached 90F and legally they now had to stop selling carriage rides. I said I was glad they were being moved with the heat...….it truly was baking hot today!!! This was where we were very firm and said not interested!! He got the hint this time...…...and as we turned they were indeed getting the horses ready to move them...…...bless them.

Even I was in the shade ...…..:beach:

i-DQVnt6m-XL.jpg

It may seem a little dull to folks, but we really like the Plaza Food Court...…..it had a variety of places from pizza to noodles and pasta to sushi and desserts galore...…..it was just nice. I get that there are thousands of places to eat but we liked it here.

i-bbL3s7J-XL.jpg

Last time we had enjoyed a glass of wine in the French Bar Vin Sur Vingt, the aroma of garlic at that point had almost knocked me out...….I can`t eat fresh garlic in bulbs, so the smell is more obvious to me now I don't eat it...….poor Tom loves garlic......but happily abstains for me...….awww......he truly is the best!!! :hug:

But, if it`s on offer on food outside, he has been known occasionally to succumb to the temptation...…...and today the garlic smell was gorgeous!!! Even for me that tends to find it quite pungent now, it was pleasant. Tom loves sandwiches...…..I`m not as big a fan of sandwiches...….but this was his choice today so I was happy to enjoy whatever I had...….and of course those that remember the dental crown saga of previous years......know things like hard bread sandwiches I will use a knife and fork to eat them...….looks a little odd, but who cares!!!! I`m so wary of the bridge that replaced the offending crown being knocked too much....and biting into hard style breads is not something I plan to do.

We got warm welcome and a seat at the bar. As it was a little early still for lunch, and had a peruse of the wine list. They had a nice menu and although we don't generally drink French wine I was sure we would find something we would still enjoy.

i-LDZQQH7-XL.jpg

The barman was the nicest guy ever!!! He had quite an exceptional knowledge of wine which I hadn't expected...…..but we told him what we liked and he didn't choose the most expensive bottle they had for us to choose, he thought we might like it based on our tastes...….it was a French Chardonnay and actually it was very pleasant……...I was wondering at first if he would suggest a more expensive bottle, but to be fair he didn't.

i-JWXpBzw-XL.jpg

It was very nice. Very drinkable...…….he brought us a rather large plate of olives for us to nibble while we decided what to eat...….and they were lovely!!!! I used to hate olives, then I got some very good ones years back......now we love them. Funnily enough, they were Spanish olives, sold by a Turkish guy at a French Market near our village!!!! But, nice.

i-bKRnKKP-XL.jpg

Rom as he liked to be called, was very personable and friendly...….he was chatty and asked if we needed any help deciding...…..one thing we never usually need help with is food!!!

Although the menu wasn't huge, there were some lovely items on it...…...we asked for a little taster of their Rillette...….which was very different to the one we tried in StrongWater last visit......…..it was shredded pork with pickles and mustard...…..he gave us a load of bread, but we truly didn't need it......and didn't want to fill up before the sandwich...……..

i-MjGDVrZ-XL.jpg

i-6Q8cdVb-XL.jpg

Once we had finished the little taster, we ordered our sandwiches...….Tom went for one of his favourites……..basically ham and cheese...….Black Forest ham, swiss cheese, cornichons and butter...….quite thick on the butter...…

I chose the chicken which was chicken thigh, Tomatoes, avocado, lettuce, chipotle mayo and I omitted the red onion...….I miss onions!!!! But it sounded gorgeous.....and both came with salad or we could have got some kind of potato chip....but they sounded very garlic based!!!! Salad would do...….

I do laugh sometime when Tom turns to me and asks if he likes something...…...lol...…..yes darling you do like cornichons...….:D

i-gzRj2KK-XL.jpg

i-9VsCpxV-XL.jpg

For someone who doesn't really like sandwiches, I devoured mine with relish...…...it was beautiful...…...and you could taste all the components...….as for Tom...….he barely uttered a word!!! He was loving this sandwich...…..we did give each other a bit of each others but the bit Tom gave me of his was covered in a garlic mayo that strangely wasn't on the menu...…...hmmmmm. I think he had asked for that when I went to the bathroom ::yes::...…...so I just ate a bit of the ham and gave him the rest back...…..it was nice though.

We were loving eating here...…..Rom was a delight, checking everything was ok but not too often...…..

We also enjoyed the wine!! Surprisingly. As I said we love wine, we aren't experts but belong to several wine clubs and groups......and enjoy collecting wines.....but there is a distinct lack of French ones in there...…..however we did enjoy this one....and it was finished as we finished our sandwiches...…..

Rom however rather nicely, handed us two more very large glasses of the stuff!!! He smiled and said he was glad we had enjoyed his suggestions and as we liked it so much, two glasses were on him...…...now that is service......and doubled his already generous tip!!!!

We sat a little while longer enjoying this extra glass of wine......I could see a snooze happening later!!!! He asked if we wanted dessert, but we were full......especially with the wine. It was lovely though sitting chatting and two men had sat next to us by now and as many do asked about the accents we had...…..one wasn't convinced we were Scottish...….but Tom explained we had lived out of Scotland for almost 23 years...….I had especially softened the accented a little......Tom was still very Scottish though!!! But chatting to them was nice and they were so pleasant...…..

We finally paid the check and thanked Rom so much for taking good care of us...…..and we headed out into the baking sunshine...…...and it was baking today!!!

We wandered down to the hotel round the long way...…..we walked past The Rainbow Room and Carnegie Hall before heading over towards 8th and 9th Ave just to wander...….it was nice to walk the lunch off too. We didn't really take pictures as it was just lovely wandering around, holding hands and enjoying the sights and sounds of the City in another area. After an hour or so we had the thought to get a cab up to Harlem...….my niece and I had enjoyed our time up there, and I would have loved to have shown Tom the same places...…..but, and this was our own fault...….we were a little whooped......it was incredibly hot and we had slurped a bottle and a very generously poured extra glass of wine...…...so we headed back to the hotel which took around 25 minutes from where we were. But we did walk very slow. And we got the giggles...…..we truly couldn't stop laughing at practically nothing...….but Tom made a comment about someone we used to work with years ago...….if I told you it wouldn't be funny to you, one of those "had to be there" moments......but it tickled me beyond belief.....and of course when I lose it laughing, it sets Tom off too...….I don't know who held who up more laughing...….we must have looked more than a little silly walking around like that!!!

But, back to the hotel and the lady on the desk who was different from this morning informed us our water pressure in the basin had been fixed and apologized for the inconvenience...….there really wasn't any inconvenience. But, we grabbed a couple of bottles of water and headed up to the room which of course had been cleaned...…..we met our housekeeper today as we went into the room and she thanked us for the envelope we left her daily...….no problem, always appreciate what they do every day...…..

Time for a snooze...…….

It was around 4pm I think, and we did indeed snooze......we wanted to be up a little late again tonight, so instead of burning the candle at both ends, we would nap...…..and we slept for around 2 hours...…...waking up we did feel refreshed and glad we did rather than keep going in the heat of the day.

Showered and dressed didn't take long...….I loved this shower!!!!! We do have a fabulous shower at home, although nothing will ever beat the shower we had in the Presidential Suite a year or so back...….that was a shower!!!!!

But this one was just nice...….I did like the Molton Brown products for my hair, but the shower gel didn't appeal very much, it seemed like a male scent more than a feminine one...........but we didn't get around to buying one of our own.....so it was fine......but the hair products were nice...….

Tonight we had booked a table at The Sea Grill, a lovely seafood restaurant under the Rockefeller Centre...….we had seen it last time and thought we might like it...…..so booked through opentable. Tom really had a notion for some good seafood. We had thought about going back to Ruth`s Chris, but it was a seafood night for us......

We left early as we like to wander and take our time to get to where we are going, we had a wander in Saks although we weren't really in a shopping frame of mind...….and of course we always enjoy being around the Rockefeller area...….it is lovely and so busy this time of year...….in saying that we had always felt it was quite busy around here.

They have also opened up a small Tiffany branch here...….not very big and seemed to only carry smaller lines.....we didn't go in...….they do have a few lovely stores around here, well worth visiting.

i-dqcCXKj-XL.jpg

i-wKTxF7r-XL.jpg

i-8BGkJ5H-XL.jpg

We went down to the restaurant in the elevator that opens directly to where the Maitre` D was...…..he was a little too formal for my liking, but pleasant enough...…..we were shown to our table which was nice enough...…...we did like it in here.

i-DwdvF9q-XL.jpg

i-hJC4z3t-XL.jpg

Our water waiter topped us up immediately...….our waitress informed us she would be with us in a few moments...…..so we had plenty of time to study the menu. Of course first up is drinks :D..……..we had enjoyed wine at lunch today so thought tonight we would have some cocktails.....we planned to go for cocktails later too, so this would be a nice start...….

I opted for one of my favourites, Blackberry Mojito....and Tom rather unusual for him opted for a Passion Fruit sparkler...…..they were both rather nice...….

i-dX29b6f-XL.jpg

i-qqKR9J2-XL.jpg

As we perused we were given a little sampler......the tuna crudo which I have to say wasn't great!!!

i-2wwGjc3-XL.jpg

The menu is a delight. Not a huge menu which we liked, but plenty of choice for most people who like nice food.

For appetizers I chose sushi........eventually opted for the shrimp tempura with spiced Japanese mayonnaise and Tonkatsu sauce, sounded right up my street...…..Tom of course ordered the chowder......which had lobster, shrimp, clams, smoked bacon and looks absolutely lush!!!!! He really had a new found liking for chowder...…….

i-MqggS2n-XL.jpg

i-mxPK3Fm-XL.jpg

The chowder was beautiful. Tom only let me have one taste...….very unusual, so I knew he was loving it...….it was chock full of lobster which was a nice surprise...….and very creamy...….I even wished I had ordered it...……

But my sushi was lovely......still didn't beat the sushi from orchids at Royal Pacific though...…..that for me is the best I`ve tasted...……

It took a while for us to decide on entrees...…..but Tom went for Monkfish...….soon as I saw it on the menu, I knew he`d get it before he did...…..it came with couscous, confit tomato, pistachio, espellette. I had gone for the surf and turf.....grilled filet mignon, butter poached shrimp, carrot-hummus, peas, dukkah and harissa jus. I did ask for a rare steak tonight...…...we also decided to order the mac n cheese between us...….I don't normally order that, but really liked the idea of it.

We did have a lovely space between courses...…..it was a pleasant restaurant and the staff were lovely......we were glad we had decided to come here tonight, it was nice to be able to sit and chat between courses. We had finished our cocktail by now and we fancied a glass of wine, so ordered two Chardonnays...….not sure where the picture is though...….but they were very nice wines.

When the entrees appeared they did indeed look very appealing...…..

i-VvwsGfK-XL.jpg

i-kKb752Q-XL.jpg

i-cMzXJQ6-XL.jpg

Sorry the pictures aren't very clear...…..it was quite dark in the restaurant now....although maybe they were after a more romantic setting...…..:hug:

Food was sublime. The monkfish was delicate and tasty, and cooked to perfection...…..over cooked fish is dreadful. But they got this just right...….and he loved it...…..

My surf and turf was gorgeous...…..the steak was more medium rare than rare if I was being picky, but it was delicious......shrimps were tasty and the whole dish was one I was glad I had chosen.

Tom was full. Really full. Me??? Well, I thought I had a little room for ice cream :ssst:...…...our waitress said it came with three flavours, I don't like chocolate or mint ice creams so I asked for just vanilla...….not a problem...…..Tom at this point wondered where I was putting it...…….but he did ask for two spoons...…::yes:: And as expected the ice cream is lush!!!! That was ice cream!!!!

i-G7WmC5z-XL.jpg

Tom did ask for a coffee, which I didn't want and she brought some little petit fours to enjoy with them...…….have to be honest and say I snaffled the coconut one before Tom could blink!!!! They were nice!!!

i-tgSxZNp-XL.jpg

We really were full now...…...as we were about to ask for the check, the chef came out to talk to us...…..he wanted to thank us for the lovely things we had said about the meal...….we were a little taken aback...…..we had just answered the waitress when she asked how the food was...….but she had repeated to the chef what we had said as I suppose we were very complimentary......but, it was nice of him to come out......we had a pleasant chat for a few moments and then he was back in the kitchen. Nice man.

We paid the check and thanked our waitress...….she said goodnight and headed off with our payment...….as we were getting up she came back and thanked us very much!!!! Then she said come with me...….we looked a little bemused but said she had noticed we took pictures so she wanted to take a nice picture of the two of us......outside.

i-X4q6xhw-XL.jpg

It was very nice of her...…..and we thanked her again before leaving...……

This had been a lovely meal and the night was still fairly young...…….so we headed back out of the restaurant and wandered up to the first bar we saw...….it was a fun place, but maybe a little too young for us...…..however the barmaid was lovely and we had two lovely cocktails in here...…..it was mobbed though.....and the music was good!!!

After an hour or so it get seriously mobbed, so we headed out and gave a sigh of relief that we could breathe and move!!!! That type of busy just isn't fun...even 30 years ago!!!

So, we headed back to the tranquil relaxation that was our hotel...…….

Looking up one side of the staircase is the Villard restaurant. Open only for breakfast, but we had gone last year and hadn't been impressed...….if we`re going to pay $100 for breakfast, we want to at least love it!!! So we wouldn't be eating there again...…..

i-SkN48SQ-XL.jpg

On the other side was the entrance to the very private bar called Rarities. This was by invitation only, although you could request to visit...….we didn't bother...….the selection of drinks they had outside may have meant to impress......but they are run of the mill regular drinks in the UK...…..we had more than half of them in our drinks store at home.

i-T4fkwTc-XL.jpg

i-jQg5k8v-XL.jpg

We decided to go and try the Trouble`s Trust bar...…...we hadn't been in here before as we usually stuck to the main hotel lounge......but this looked nice......and quiet......lol...….

i-qGxtKkD-XL.jpg

i-XTGGcTC-XL.jpg

They do give you the nicest little snack trays in the bars here...…..even when you`re not hungry, you can nibble on them like crazy...…..

Tom decided to have a glass of wine, but I went for one of their cocktails...…..The Pampered Pooch.....it had Owney's Original NY Rum, B&B, Cocchi Bianco, fresh lime, simple syrup, creole bitters, sugar cane garnish...….sounded good!!!!

And they were!!! Tom`s wine was lovely...….and the cocktails were super tasty...……..

This is more our pace these days...…..sitting down in a reasonably quiet lounge bar, with light music and very tasty drinks...…..we must be getting old!!!

We sat till almost 1am, and that was late for us...….we ended up moving up to the bar later and were chatting with one of the barmen who I renamed Smitty????? I think I watch too much Will and Grace and maybe I am more like Karen Walker than I realize………..:rotfl:

Tom does call me Princess Anastasia at times for a reason!!!! We headed upstairs and I have to say, we were whooped!!!

Straight to bed...…...and tomorrow was our last full day in NYC.

All caught up now....pictures are great.....nice to see the smiling faces of a happy travelers.

Will add that while looking at all your pictures of yummy food I had to go make myself a snack ::yes::

That picture of the two of you is just fabulous! You look so happy, and your smiles are gorgeous:flower1:

Thank you Andrea........you are very kind!!!

We are so lucky.......we seem to just enjoy every moment.......and maybe it shows......it certainly would be hard to be miserable in such a beautiful place. :)

All caught up now....pictures are great.....nice to see the smiling faces of a happy travelers.

Will add that while looking at all your pictures of yummy food I had to go make myself a snack ::yes::

Thank you Robo........we are happy travellers!!!

Lol.......I get hungry too just organising them at times.........snacks are always good!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter