New Years Fantasy Ballyhoo Bash 2012-2013

I was wondering the same thing...

A private Facebook page is in the plans all we need is for someone to create it. Unfortunatly I don't have the slightest idea how to do it.

Please feel free to create one if you have the skills. :thumbsup2

Just booked the 12/29/2012 New Years Cruise!:yay::yay:
First time on the Fantasy and first New Years cruise! We have sailed on the Dream twice so should be fun! This will be our 17th Disney Cruise. We are soooo addicted to cruising with DCL!:sail:

Just booked the 12/29/2012 New Years Cruise!:yay::yay:
First time on the Fantasy and first New Years cruise! We have sailed on the Dream twice so should be fun! This will be our 17th Disney Cruise. We are soooo addicted to cruising with DCL!:sail:

Welcome and WOW! I hope to one day go on my 17th Disney cruise! The New Year's will be my 10th and I can't wait to be platinum. Though we don't have any cruises planned for next year, the Mediterranean is just too rich for our blood right now.

Baloo%2527s%2520Bash%2520Logo.jpg

I have been creeping long enough...and if I don't jump into posting on the cruise board this cruise will never seem real. right?

We booked this New Year's Eve cruise on our 2011 DCL Alaskan Cruise and are very excited, this is our first New Year's Eve cruise. We have been on two DCL Christmas cruises and the one to Alaska. I can only hope that I live long enough and have enough money to say that we have been on 17+ DCL cruises, too!!!! We :love:LOVE:love: everything Disney!

I will be traveling with DH Dennis (ageless), DD Shelby 20:tinker:, DS Daniel 14 :donald:, DS Darrin 14 :stitch2:(twins), my mother Anita, and my newly married DS Scott 21 :earsboy: and his wife DDL Amanda 22 :bride: (this will be their official honeymoon, since real life and new full-time jobs got in the away of one now), and of course myself, Denise (also ageless). We have 3 cabins 7526, 7528, and 7527 (aka - the Honeymoon Suite :lovestruc).

We would love to be part of the fish extender if anyone has one started please let me know what to do to get in. We are looking forward to getting to you all of you!!! Let the count down begin...

Okay Im back from my 4/14 sailing on the Fantasy so anyone who would like some questions answered Im game!

Also here is the facebook group for the cruise! http://www.facebook.com/groups/400948829927658/

Either request post or PM me your facebook handle & I will add you!

Robert

I have been creeping long enough...and if I don't jump into posting on the cruise board this cruise will never seem real. right?

We booked this New Year's Eve cruise on our 2011 DCL Alaskan Cruise and are very excited, this is our first New Year's Eve cruise. We have been on two DCL Christmas cruises and the one to Alaska. I can only hope that I live long enough and have enough money to say that we have been on 17+ DCL cruises, too!!!! We :love:LOVE:love: everything Disney!

I will be traveling with DH Dennis (ageless), DD Shelby 20:tinker:, DS Daniel 14 :donald:, DS Darrin 14 :stitch2:(twins), my mother Anita, and my newly married DS Scott 21 :earsboy: and his wife DDL Amanda 22 :bride: (this will be their official honeymoon, since real life and new full-time jobs got in the away of one now), and of course myself, Denise (also ageless). We have 3 cabins 7526, 7528, and 7527 (aka - the Honeymoon Suite :lovestruc).

We would love to be part of the fish extender if anyone has one started please let me know what to do to get in. We are looking forward to getting to you all of you!!! Let the count down begin...

Hi :goodvibes Welcome to our bash, very glad you decided to post here, this is a great part of a Disney Cruise: the pre and post planing and getting to know everyone at a chit chat level :cool1:

Organazing has just barely began! You can see we have at least one logo proposal, and also a brand new Facebook page :banana:

For fish Extender stay tuned, soon it will start too :dance3:

We are also in deck 7 and our DD will be 19 yo in our cruise. See you all soon, in about 7 months now :yay:

Manny.

Hi :goodvibes Welcome to our bash, very glad you decided to post here, this is a great part of a Disney Cruise: the pre and post planing and getting to know everyone at a chit chat level :cool1:

Organazing has just barely began! You can see we have at least one logo proposal, and also a brand new Facebook page :banana:

For fish Extender stay tuned, soon it will start too :dance3:

We are also in deck 7 and our DD will be 19 yo in our cruise. See you all soon, in about 7 months now :yay:

Manny.

Well, well!!! The DH and I will be chillin out with y'all on deck 7 in room 7574 just down the hall!!!! How cool! I'm ready to sail NOW!!! party:

Well, well!!! The DH and I will be chillin out with y'all on deck 7 in room 7574 just down the hall!!!! How cool! I'm ready to sail NOW!!! party:

We are in stateroom number 7683 but you will probably find me somewhere in Europa :woohoo:

I was going to play around with some logo idea seems how I'm a photoshop junkie but I was thinking..... Is there a meaning behind the word ballyhoo? Or just a fun word? :goodvibes

I was going to play around with some logo idea seems how I'm a photoshop junkie but I was thinking..... Is there a meaning behind the word ballyhoo? Or just a fun word? :goodvibes

I may not be the most indicated to answer but here goes:

I Googled the word and it came out "a fish" according to Wikipadia :lmao:

So I'll recomend you go for the interpretation instead of the meanind.

My interpretation of Ballyhoo: Dance Fun - Wild On - Party 'till you drop - Rock the house down, etc. :cheer2:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter