New Years Fantasy Ballyhoo Bash 2012-2013

With only a few days left to go I wanted to remind everyone that if you have not decided to do the group photo please think about it! I have enjoyed talking and getting to know all of you and to have a group photo with everyone would be a great addition to my scrapbook for this cruise! It's at 7:45pm on birding day on the main stair case in the lobby! Do not worry about wearing your ballyhoo shirts and hats I know that people are coming from and going to dinners! Hope to see you all there have a safe trip to PC!

With only a few days left to go I wanted to remind everyone that if you have not decided to do the group photo please think about it! I have enjoyed talking and getting to know all of you and to have a group photo with everyone would be a great addition to my scrapbook for this cruise! It's at 7:45pm on birding day on the main stair case in the lobby! Do not worry about wearing your ballyhoo shirts and hats I know that people are coming from and going to dinners! Hope to see you all there have a safe trip to PC!

We made it to Orlando just fine and enjoying the Magic at Fort Wilderness Lodge

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

The group picture is going to be AWSOME, we are about 120 peeps so the staircase at the Ship's loby is going to be great :rotfl:

Thank you Scg1107 :thumbsup2

Also as a reminder our meet and greet pixiedust: Currents - Deck 13 - 3 pm Boarding Day

I'll deliver the wristbands there :mic:

Let the Fantasy Begin :goodvibes

Don't forget our meet for wrist bands at currents at 3pm (or vista cafe if its raining) and our group photo at 7:45pm on the main lobby stair case! See you all soon!

this is going to be the longest hour of my life!

Welcome back New Years cruisers!!!

Does anyone have the ability to scan their Navigators for the cruise and send them in to be posted for reference?

Our group is cruising on 2/9 on the eastern itinerary and recent Navigators would be EXTREMELY helpful to assist my group in coming up with a tentative calendar of daily events (character appearances, matinee vs night production shows, etc).

We have 5 children and their spouses, 5 grandchildren (11 months, 2, 5, 8, 12), my sister and her dh, and my ex-dh and his dw traveling together.

I hope you all returned with memories to last a lifetime and are able to make the transition back to reality easily!

Thanks!
:D
Lisa

And we are back from our cruise :goodvibes

Had a wanderfull time and received wanderfull gifts onthe exchange. I hope you all liked the wristbands.

Hope we sail again sometime. We booked the October 26th Fantasy Westen Caribbean Cruise, Halloween Cruise. pixiedust:

285133_10151280013838451_76801220_n_zps8e631f1d.jpg.html

PhotoLisa said:
Welcome back New Years cruisers!!!

Does anyone have the ability to scan their Navigators for the cruise and send them in to be posted for reference?

Our group is cruising on 2/9 on the eastern itinerary and recent Navigators would be EXTREMELY helpful to assist my group in coming up with a tentative calendar of daily events (character appearances, matinee vs night production shows, etc).

We have 5 children and their spouses, 5 grandchildren (11 months, 2, 5, 8, 12), my sister and her dh, and my ex-dh and his dw traveling together.

I hope you all returned with memories to last a lifetime and are able to make the transition back to reality easily!

Thanks!
:D
Lisa

I have all of them. Just need a day or 2 to catch up with life before I can sit down to scan them. But check http://disneycruiselineblog.com in case someone beats me to it. They don't have the NYE one yet so maybe try tomorrow. But they do have one from the first San Juan cruise on Nov 2 and I found it helpful.

MoonDaughter23 said:
I have all of them. Just need a day or 2 to catch up with life before I can sit down to scan them. But check http://disneycruiselineblog.com in case someone beats me to it. They don't have the NYE one yet so maybe try tomorrow. But they do have one from the first San Juan cruise on Nov 2 and I found it helpful.

Also wanted to add that the navigators on our cruise were a little different since we had formal night on NYE. I agree though! The Nov 2 ones helped me out too! They were very similar with kids activities and mixology/wine tastings etc!

I can't post the Navigators but would like to say depending on how the holiday falls will make the week a little different than non holiday weeks. Our formal night was changed to NYE along with fireworks instead pirate night.

I would love to see these as well since we are doing the NYE Fantasy this December. Have you already posted them somewhere?? Thanks!!

Jodie

Sorry. Life took over and I forgot to post them. :upsidedow Hopefully this link works. If not I will try to post an alternative soon.

https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B2cV0x5qmCgRNUN5TmxlSmdCb1k/edit

And [to add my broken record statement] remember our schedule was changed around a bit because of NYE so some things will not match future cruises. Navigators you might find more helpful can be found here.

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...-caribbean-cruise-san-juan-november-3-9-2012/

Excellent - thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter