New Years Eve Dessert Party

I don't know if it is still available, but I booked online for 12/30 as soon as I saw someone mention it was available. It is under the regular Wishes dessert party under dining. I had to pre-pay.

Gotcha, that was going to be my next question, whether it was the same online as on the phone, so thanks! New to the dining aspect of Disney, so learning lots.

Is it expected that the Epcot Dessert Party will be available to book online at some point?

I booked online on Thanksgiving Day under Wishes Fireworks Dessert Party on 12/31 @ 10:30pm I believe it sold out the same day.

Has anyone tried booking this for this NYE? I've been checking and checking but still haven't been able to get a reservation. :/

Has anyone tried booking this for this NYE? I've been checking and checking but still haven't been able to get a reservation. :/

Which "this" are you looking for?

The MK one at the Tomorrowland Terrace has been available for some time, and I believe is completely sold out. You'd have to stalk the site for a cancellation if that's the one you want.

DHS has two different ones on NYE, Jingle Jam earlier in the evening and Star Wars at midnight. Not sure if there's availability left, but they're definitely open for booking.

If they're running the Epcot one, that hasn't been released/announced yet that I've seen.

I was looking for MK one. I figured it was sold out and my chances were long gone but when I came across this old thread it looks like the NYE tomorrowland terrace party opened around this time last year so it gave me a little hope..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter