NEW VGF Building

So the current price for VGF is $255. Think it would be less than that with incentives when it goes on sale? Or is now always cheaper than in the future?

My thinking is since they will be entirely new contracts they could add the resale restriction no problem.

Wouldn't that really suck if they did that? I think there is already enough stratification in DVC between blue card vs white card, resale restrictions vs no resale restrictions. The last thing we’d need is differences at the same freaking resort.

So the current price for VGF is $255. Think it would be less than that with incentives when it goes on sale? Or is now always cheaper than in the future?
Sold out resorts always sell at a fairly high premium. My best guess is that points will be higher than RIV, but not at $255 a point that they are selling sold out resorts for right now. It will be interesting to see what they go for though.

Wow, unexpected but excited for this. Have a small VGF contract but have been wanting to add more.

My two quesitons:

1) Will the "resort studios" point per night be priced the same as the existing studios in the DVC building?
2) Will the direct price per point be less than the $255 they currently charge for the "sold out" resort? On the one hand, it's absurdly high but on the other hand 200 studios is not a whole lot of points to sell and they could probably get away with it.

How big are regular GF hotel rooms compared to the VGF studio? I'm seeing 374 sq ft for the studios.

Well, there are currently no restrictions in place if you buy VGF direct. I would think it would make it rather cumbersome to have restrictions for points purchased in one building (?). Don't you think? ETA: Unless the renamed it like BRV and CCV??
That won't apply here as BRV and CCV are different condo associations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter