New Trip Report website (UPDATED and AVAILABLE ONCE AGAIN)

Eric Julie and Hailey

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
It's taken us weeks...literally...but, it is finally ready (almost).

Here's 80% of our trip report from the 12/18/01 sailing. We ran out of web space, so a few photos are not posted. However, I'm working on it. I'm also working on the last portion of the report (WDW).

This is a detailed report - but, I have provided links at the top of each page to make jumping around by topic easier.

Please give us some feedback.

Enjoy!

===NEW SITE NOW AVAILABLE===

http://www.geocities.com/posmanti/

I haven't gotten to read it all and look at the pictures but what I have seen is great. Congrates on the upgrade!:p

Thanks for your report. I really enjoyed reading it. We will be first time cruisers on May 18 and I just can't wait!!!

I love the line the security guards used at Magic Kingdom:

<blockquote>"Free bag searches over here – the only thing free today!"</blockquote>

Bahama Breeze is a whole chain of restaurants (www.bahamabreeze.com). They have a couple of them here in Atlanta. Very nicely done. What Parrot Cay should have been.

I remember your talking about that upgrade you got shortly after you returned. What a great surprise!

I'm impressed with the noble sacrifice you made at Palo to keep from disappointing Katya.

BTW, you have a place-holder on Page 3 for a Page 4, but your story ends on Page 3.

Great job!

Thanks for the replies -- keep 'em coming!

Dave - the placeholder is for the last page still to come...but, I need more webspace!

Thanks for taking the time to post your report, I really enjoyed reading it and I'm glad you had a nice cruise. Sorry you didn't enjoy shopping in the ports, we enjoyed it even though we didn't buy a whole lot it was still fun to see what trinkets and baubles they were selling as souvenirs! :) That's too bad you had bits of shell in your lobster from Dale removing the shells. Dale was our head server too but I can't remember if it was he who removed the lobster from our shells, or if it was Roger, our server. Either way, whoever did it, we had no bits of shell but I, too, would have been disappointed if we would have. I was disappointed they weren't the great BIG lobster tails though. Even though they were "twin lobster tails" I thought they were awfully small. :( Next time I'll know enough to order TWO servings!! :D Yeah, those Mickey Bars are awesome, aren't they? Hubby and I spent 4 nights at the Contemporary Resort at WDW before our 7-day Magic cruise last January, and I think I had two Mickey Bars each day while we were in the parks. Oink! Oink! Only had ONE the whole cruise though, there were so many other desserts to try! :) Anyway, thanks again for sharing your report with us!!

If I hadn't already been on two Disney cruises, after reading your report I'd be on the phone now to get on one! Seems like you had the trip of a lifetime and isn't it wonderful how much better life is when the kids are happy! Our DD was much like yours (although a little older) so that we hardly saw her!

Hope you get to do it again with your new arrival!

xxxXXXxxx

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Congrats on the upgrade. I tried once, and got a price and a smile. After reading about your Palo's experience, I'm now craving the chocolate souffle. It's different than the lava cake at WDW. Everytime I hear the Magic's or Wonder's horn, it brings a tear to my eye. I really have this cruising fever, but not on the other cruise lines since they are so modern white looking outside/inside. I much prefer the classic style.

Tina
Magic Western 1/18/02
(just booked today):bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thank you so much for that wonderful report! Our family will enjoy our first ever cruise in April and we also have a 3 yr old DD, it sounds like the activities for that age are fantastic! we can hardly stand the wait! so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your cruise.

Oh, I LOVED your report. DD 7 and I want to go on a 4-day SO bad, but DH won't hear of spending that much money...not even for an inside cabin on deck 1. I know you had a ball.

Thank you for posting your cruise trip report. I shall direct this over to our Cruise Trip Reports Board so that many others may enjoy it. :)

The page must be good - - It exceeded its bandwidth for the month and now I'll have to wait until Feb. 1 to try to access it!

I'm looking forward to it ;-).

Shari

Bumping one more time... Then the site shall be put to bed to make room for our new arrival...

Yeesh, we'll have to change our screen name, won't we?!

Sounds so exciting. We leave 7/02. So far away. I truely enjoy reading all of these trip reports. Thanks for all the information. Our room is 5504. Does anyone know about it??????

So excited!:pinkbounc

GREAT report!, and as we are taking 3.5yr old ds it was encouraging to hear good things about the club for a change!. I see you did early seating, and dd stayed up late, did she take naps still?. Our ds does not anymore but thinking of doing late seating and long nap at 3.00pm ish. OR do you definitely recommend the early?, I have read they miss some things at the club if they're at early seating. Hoping we can feed him and take him to club and the we go to our sitting and eat in peace!! Any other tips for ds?

Enjoyed you report, thanks!

Good luck getting your 3 y.o. to take a nap - especially if she doesn't normally do so. There is SO much fun going on that getting our DD to stop and breathe was difficult!

We let our DD eat dinner at the club on a few nights. She enjoyed it and it gave us a chance to relax. This way, too, she didn't miss anything.

The only other recommendation I have is to talk up the "special school" a few weeks before going. The anticipation helped ease the transition for her once we arrived.

Have a blast!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter