New to WDW and DDP - Question

DisneyloverinWA

Waiting for the Magic
We have never been to WDW and there are so many questions! The first one is this:

We have booked our room through RCI. We traded in our points and are staying at the Disney Boardwalk Villas. Therefore, we have not reserved our room through Disney. Therefore:

* If I buy our park tickets through disney (8 day hoppers), can I add a dining plan or am I not allowed to add dining since our room reservation isn't part of the deal?

I tried to purchase our MYW tickets tonight, but it wouldn't let me add a dining plan and I am disappointed!

In theory, staying at a DVC resort on an RCI exchange (congrats, by the way... I hope to be able to do the same for my next trip) should entitle you to the same options as a regular DVC member staying on points.

Which means you should be allowed to add on a dining plan (QSDP, DDP, or DxDP) without a ticket purchase requirement. I'd suggest calling RCI and see if they have a contact number with DVC member services for you to use.

Yay! I have not received my confirmation from DVc, but as soon as I do I will be calling them. Thank you for the information!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter