New To This Board, And Waving Hello!

Disneylvr

Always Disney Dreaming!
I have been a DIS member for quite some time but haven't posted for about 2 years. Now that I have a WDW trip coming up, I'm Back!!! What a pleasant surprise for find a scrapbooking board!!! I am known as "MadScrapperMom" in the scrapping world. I just want to say Hello! to everyone. :wave2:

:welcome: Come back and play often! You might want to check out the Swaps board..lots of fun scrapbook happenings there! :)

Thank you everyone! Dyan, I noticed your autism ribbon. My daughter has autism.

Welcome! Make sure to check out the community board - we have too much fun. :thumbsup2

Hello and welcome back. Watch out around here. The Tag Fairy has been lurking nearby recently. You never know what she'll catch you saying. Have fun, this place has been getting quite silly lately.

Disneylvr said:
I have been a DIS member for quite some time but haven't posted for about 2 years. Now that I have a WDW trip coming up, I'm Back!!! What a pleasant surprise for find a scrapbooking board!!! I am known as "MadScrapperMom" in the scrapping world. I just want to say Hello! to everyone. :wave2:

I also wanted to say hello and thank you all for all the great ideas you've given me! I've been lurking for some time now and printed out your ideas for our upcoming WDW scrapbook.

We are headed to WDW in a few weeks and already have tons of stuff for the scrapbook. We went on the Cruise last Sept. and will be going again after our visit to WDW and will start working on that scrapbook, as well!

So, in the near future, I won't be doing any housework, cooking, etc., because I have scrapbooks to finish!!! :thumbsup2

Disney and Scrapbooking together...what could be better! Ahhhh....a little bit of heaven on earth! :cloud9:

See ya round the board! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter