New to the forum

Teacupples

Earning My Ears
Hello all! I'm Naomi and my family recently moved from California to Denver and we take a yearly trip to either Disneyland or Disney World and I thought I'd join up here to see what others do with their travel plans and hopefully find some local things to do while on vacation at the parks. Happy to be here!

Hello all! I'm Naomi and my family recently moved from California to Denver and we take a yearly trip to either Disneyland or Disney World and I thought I'd join up here to see what others do with their travel plans and hopefully find some local things to do while on vacation at the parks. Happy to be here!
Welcome!

Been a DVC member since 1992 and have been maybe 100 times but less recently since my kids are older. As we go occasionally now we try to do things other than go to the parks. There are obviously the parks to go to but many other things to do. We love going to Vero either to split up the trip or just go there for some beach time. I am sure you will find a lot of advice on this site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter