New to DVC, how do I pay my Annual Dues?

SNOWHITE7

Mouseketeer
We became members of DVC at the end of December with 200 points at OKW. I haven't received the final paperwork from my resale broker yet but I received my Member Guidebook last week and my Annual Dues bill this morning.

I know I can pay this by credit card but the statment doesn't tell me how. Can I just telephone Member Services with my details or do I have to send them through the post.:confused:

Please can you tell me the best way to pay.

You can do it over the phone. It's also possible to set it up so they will use the same credit card details each year without you having to call them and authorise the transaction. I think that can also be done in the same phone call, but it's possible that will need them to send a form for you to complete and return.

Welcome to the DVC by the way :)

I made the phone call yesterday to pay my Annual Dues - it's very straightforward.

Just call the regular Member Services number (don't forget the toll-free international number ;) ), and then choose the option for Member Accounting.

I pay my dues via my credit card.It's lodged with Member Accounting and the dues just come out every January.I just have to remember to update the details when I get a new card issued

Kev,

Ever hear the expression "... no pain, no gain ..."? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter