New To DIS and DVC

Rob.n.stef

Earning My Ears
Hello, we are new to DISBOARDS and new members of DVC as of May 2019 at copper creek, and we couldn’t be more excited. We joined on here to absorb as much info and knowledge to better our selves with our newly found love for Disney!

Welcome to the boards! I've been a DVC owner at Wilderness Lodge since 2002, before the Copper Creek/Boulder Ridge nonsense :)

Welcome! We are seriously looking into DVC. Hope to hear what you think of CC after your stay!

Finally catching up on the boards, welcome to our new CCV DVC members. If you happen to be planning a family visit and can swing the points, stay in one of the Grand Villas. We joined CCV in August 2017 and with a use year of March accumulated points quickly so we were able to book a family trip in a Grand Villa last December. All I can say is WOW!

Hello, we are new to DISBOARDS and new members of DVC as of May 2019 at copper creek, and we couldn’t be more excited. We joined on here to absorb as much info and knowledge to better our selves with our newly found love for Disney!
Welcome to Disboard !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!