We may keep it bumped but it has to be real posts

like more than just a smile or the word bump

Say how much fun the board is
or a particluar exchange or what is new up here
whatever but make sure it is a couple of words

also please help me keep it bumped a few times a day

when this one gets long we will close it and I will open a new one

hopefully this will help increase the number of exchangers we have

Did everyone see our newest exchange on the Exchange Board?
It is the stationary/office supply exchange.
Come and join us :artist: .

kayla....can you add the link to the thread on the CB in your original post here.....I didn't subscribe and now can't find it.

I saw the signature line, you got me over here... I am new...One exchange under the belt...thanks Tigger113! :thumbsup2

Seeing that myself and others were just scammed in an exchange, I doubt you will see an increase in the number of exchangers anytime soon.

Thanks again to Meriweather, mommytotwo, Kirby, and a few others for organizing such wonderful and legit exchanges that I have participated in in the past. Meriweather, I just love my lime green button you sent me a few years ago.

J&D said:
Seeing that myself and others were just scammed in an exchange, I doubt you will see an increase in the number of exchangers anytime soon.

Thanks again to Meriweather, mommytotwo, Kirby, and a few others for organizing such wonderful and legit exchanges that I have participated in in the past. Meriweather, I just love my lime green button you sent me a few years ago.
I'm sorry to hear you had a problem
can you tell me what exchange you were scammed in
I know most of us here have done exchanges for years and try really hard to make sure everyone is satified

PM sent to you Kayla.

People....just beware of the host...if it is someone that hasn't done it before or seems new to you, check with one of us oldies and we might be able to help.....don't think we would have been able to on this one though :(

just some info

1 that poster will no longer be a problem (enough said let's move on)

2 I will be helping out the DIS Board Moderating team around here on the exchange board

Meriweather said:
:yay: Kayla is moderating us. Beware, she is MEAN!! :rotfl:
:hug: Glad to hear it Kayla ::yes::
well to be honest if we go back to the WPASADI days i was known as KillerKayla around the DIS ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter