New T-Shirt DISigns Added

When you have time, can you please personalize your I'm the Mommy feel free to treat me like a Princess design and change Mommy to Grandma?

Thank you
Melanie

Sorry, these aren't mine, I don't have the blank so I can't modify them. I just posted them for someone who can't post Disney Disigns. If you put a post on the main board I am sure someone could make you something like that from scratch. Just describe what you want. I would attempt it but I am still not feeling well. I am just updating stuff I already made. :cloud9: Penny

WOW Small world. I grew up in Kennett Square, lived right outside of Harcus Hook when I first left home. I lived in Philly for a few years, then moved to Media when I got engaged. We live in Broomall now. I work in Philly now.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Mickey DISigns!! My favorite is the bottom one. Could you put my dis name Vandercapellen on it. It's fabulous!!!!!

Here it is, sorry I took so long. :goodvibes
DBoardMickey2Vand.jpg

Do have the DVC for BLT?

No I don't, I am probably going to make one, but not before June (as that is when I am going). I will start a thread asking if someone has any BLT DISigns and you could modify them very easily?

Sorry, Penny

It is currently a 4x6 DISign. Did you want it to be an autograph cover or a t-shirt? do you want anything written on it if it is a t-shirt. Also, if you do want a t-shirt I will have to create from scratch, which isn't a problem, but I won't get to until this weekend. :goodvibes

It is currently a 4x6 DISign. Did you want it to be an autograph cover or a t-shirt? do you want anything written on it if it is a t-shirt. Also, if you do want a t-shirt I will have to create from scratch, which isn't a problem, but I won't get to until this weekend. :goodvibes

Thank you so much it is for a T-shirt. Can you list my son's name, Craig?

Thank you!!!!

Penny,
Would you please make me a Proud member of DIS Boards sign with the Minnie Computer graphic?

Thanks in Advance!
Liz

Here's two choices
EstewDBoardMember.jpg

DBoardMember4aest.jpg

Let me know if you want changes.

& a new one I made for myself. I didn't do the two Avatars. I think Marion or Natalie did one and Dom did the other
DBoardMember4b.jpg

P

Hi Penny,
I am looking for a new DISSign (for a T-Shirt), something for a DIS meet. I have in mind what I would like, but I don't know anyone who will create a DISSign from scratch. Being the moderator of the boards, can you recommend anyone?

TIA VERY MUCH!!

there are some very creative DISigners on the boards. What I suggest is start a post listing what you want and normally people will jump in and DISign it. If you get stuck, I will do it, but I am not the most creative person in this group. So start a new thread and see what happens. :goodvibes

OK -- Penny!!!
I'm on your photobucket and am stealing all of your character meal autograph cards.....

NOW --- I've run into this: http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/...view&current=Weston6thBirthdayChefMickey1.jpg

I think i might like this one better for Cayden's 5th birthday!! Now i don't know what i want! Can you maybe make this one instead (of the previous post??) Sorry for my uncertainty --- but I love all of your designs....:lovestruc:love:

OK -- Penny!!!
I'm on your photobucket and am stealing all of your character meal autograph cards.....

NOW --- I've run into this: http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/...view&current=Weston6thBirthdayChefMickey1.jpg

I think i might like this one better for Cayden's 5th birthday!! Now i don't know what i want! Can you maybe make this one instead (of the previous post??) Sorry for my uncertainty --- but I love all of your designs....:lovestruc:love:

You are very sweet. You could use one as a front page and one as a last page with the last page being blank with just the DISign? I can make any of the DISigns blank, that's easy.

Did you want another personaized cover for your other son? Love making the covers so it isn't a problem. Silly me, when I go with the girls I also make cards for myself and have them signed. However I then put them in a photo album with pictures of my nieces getting signatures. It's fun. I am doing that now as we go the end of June. :goodvibes Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter