New T-Shirt DISigns Added

I think i've confused you... there's only one son ---
Cayden is turning 5 on July 20, 2011....

I made one request... but then i decided that i liked another layout better.... I think, if you would, please -- use the link that i posted on post number #59 -- sorry for the confusion - i just couldn't decide which layout i liked....

thanks again!

I think i've confused you... there's only one son ---
Cayden is turning 5 on July 20, 2011....

I made one request... but then i decided that i liked another layout better.... I think, if you would, please -- use the link that i posted on post number #59 -- sorry for the confusion - i just couldn't decide which layout i liked....

thanks again!

Sorry, no problem. I saw two children in your photo and didn't realize one was a girl. :rolleyes1 My eyes aren't what they used to be. :sad2: I will make this afternoon and post tonight. take care, Penny

Here's one with ears
Cayden5thBirthdayChefMickey1.jpg

No ears
Cayden5thBirthdayChefMickey2.jpg

& I didn't like July in the Walt font, so here's another option:goodvibes

Cayden5thBirthdayChefMickeyb.jpg

These are all great - thank you so much for working so hard to make it just right!

hope he enjoys his birthday meal. We will be there in about 16 days. :dance3: Have fun and get lots of autographs. (PS you do know about Mickey's new hangout in Magic Kingdom Town Hall and you can get fast passes there?) Penny

hope he enjoys his birthday meal. We will be there in about 16 days. :dance3: Have fun and get lots of autographs. (PS you do know about Mickey's new hangout in Magic Kingdom Town Hall and you can get fast passes there?) Penny

Yes.. I did know that --- but while i've got ya... :laughing:
... i'd posted a question earlier about the "gold" princesses.... my question was: Where in the PARKS/WORLD can we find the princesses??

Any other tips to share? I'm always interested! :woohoo:

if you check Music Mouses' thread, she will tell you where they are. I see you posted there so check out page 1, post 2

also, you can check the park guides when you get there. & If you mean the gold princesses, I have never seen them in the parks. :goodvibes

I did a check last night through the other sites I use. I found no gold princesses anywhere. They only appear in their movie garb. Sorry. Penny

Penny --
Do you have any of your Tshirt designs with all male/heroic characters ---
Something for Dad:

My heroes are at Disney World... or something like that??

Hi Penny

I love your Disboarder designs and especially love the 2nd one in post 54 :thumbsup2 (sorry there didn't seem to be a direct link through the image so I don't know how else to reference it). Could you please do one with 2Tiggies on it and one with the name "Lee"? I will be very grateful. Your disigns are amazing!! :)

Do you do them all with Minnie or could you put a Tigger in there (not necessary with the pc)? Otherwise Minnie is great.

Oh and no rush at all for mine. There's a while yet before we go.

Many thanks xx

Is there any possible way you could DISign my doorhang instead of a change jar, pretty please? I love the Wall-E in the mouse ears from your Photobucket page! Can you do that with our name (Medlock) on one ear, 2011 on the other ear, and do the exterior writing to say, We Have Come to See About A Special Mouse. You would absolutely be my hero, Penny!

I can fill requests on Sunday, house hunting tomorrow. I can try for a hero's one also, but won't be offended if you post it as a new request on the boards. :goodvibes

Good luck on your house hunting!!!

I love the minnie at the computer DIS design!!! Could you make one for me? The middle one on post 54 is great with the thinner outline...but you could you add the DVC logo to it somewhere also?

supersuperwendy

Thanks!!!!

Penny --
Do you have any of your Tshirt designs with all male/heroic characters ---
Something for Dad:

My heroes are at Disney World... or something like that??

I don't have anything like that? I can make it from scratch, but not for a few weeks as I am house hunting today (only modifying current DISigns) & going to Disney next week. :hippie:
Feel free to post a new message on the general board as I swear I saw a DISign, just for dad, earlier this year?
Penny

Hi Penny

I love your Disboarder designs and especially love the 2nd one in post 54 :thumbsup2 (sorry there didn't seem to be a direct link through the image so I don't know how else to reference it). Could you please do one with 2Tiggies on it and one with the name "Lee"? I will be very grateful. Your disigns are amazing!! :)

Do you do them all with Minnie or could you put a Tigger in there (not necessary with the pc)? Otherwise Minnie is great.

Oh and no rush at all for mine. There's a while yet before we go.

Many thanks xx

I can do both DISigns, however, if you don't mind, I will wait until I get back from Disney? PLEASE remind me. Thanks, Penny:goodvibes

Is there any possible way you could DISign my doorhang instead of a change jar, pretty please? I love the Wall-E in the mouse ears from your Photobucket page! Can you do that with our name (Medlock) on one ear, 2011 on the other ear, and do the exterior writing to say, We Have Come to See About A Special Mouse. You would absolutely be my hero, Penny!

I would love to do, but won't get to it today? I will try to do before I leave, but can't promise. Penny:flower3:

Good luck on your house hunting!!!

I love the minnie at the computer DIS design!!! Could you make one for me? The middle one on post 54 is great with the thinner outline...but you could you add the DVC logo to it somewhere also?

supersuperwendy

Thanks!!!!
Yours is easy so I will try and do before I go to bed tonight. :goodvibes

re: the all male/heroe's character design....
I found one --- so please do not create one just for me...

thanks! and hope you have fun house hunting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter