New runDisney 2018 Dates

From the Passholder site:
"The Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna will take place August 31- September 3, 2017 at the Disneyland® Resort in California. The early registration period for Disneyland® and Walt Disney World® Annual Passholders will begin on Thursday, December 8, 2016 at Noon EST / 9:00 a.m. PST and remain open until 8:00 p.m. EST / 5:00 p.m. PST on Monday, December 12, 2016 or until capacity limits are reached."

So they've changed it from Tuesday to Thursday.

Thanks! I couldn't find that info last night for some reason.

From the Passholder site:
"The Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend presented by Cigna will take place August 31- September 3, 2017 at the Disneyland® Resort in California. The early registration period for Disneyland® and Walt Disney World® Annual Passholders will begin on Thursday, December 8, 2016 at Noon EST / 9:00 a.m. PST and remain open until 8:00 p.m. EST / 5:00 p.m. PST on Monday, December 12, 2016 or until capacity limits are reached."

So they've changed it from Tuesday to Thursday.
I know things can change without notice that said if I had to blindly put in a time off request for the AP date for Wine and Dine should I put in Jan 12th instead of Jan 10th with the 17th being open registration?

Yeah, crazy early. I think it's gonna be hard for people to commit to signing up that far out when they don't do deferrals anymore...a lot can happen in 11ish months. :confused3

When did RunDisney stop doing deferrals? I must have missed that news.

Is anyone else having an issue getting on the AP page? I keep getting that someone ate the page. I am trying to get on through the my Disney experience. I called today and they told me they opened a ticket, since the IT person couldn't get on either. I was able to look at it over the weekend on my desktop.

Is anyone else having an issue getting on the AP page? I keep getting that someone ate the page. I am trying to get on through the my Disney experience. I called today and they told me they opened a ticket, since the IT person couldn't get on either. I was able to look at it over the weekend on my desktop.
If you are on a mobile device, try clearing your history and then refreshing the page (or clicking on the link again).

When did RunDisney stop doing deferrals? I must have missed that news.

It was a couple months back. It was a topic of conversation here and in other Disney running communities. The assumption is they will start selling insurance as opposed to having an referral.

Hi....does anyone have the link for the 2018 Star Wars Dark Side forum? I have not been on here in a while and I cannot find anything! :)
Were there changes to the registration for this race?

Hi....does anyone have the link for the 2018 Star Wars Dark Side forum? I have not been on here in a while and I cannot find anything! :)
Were there changes to the registration for this race?
I don't believe we have a 2018 dark side thread yet.

I don't believe we have a 2018 dark side thread yet.

Thank you! I guess that explains why I cannot find it. :thumbsup2

A friend of mine that knows that I'm planning to register for Dark Side 2018 told me yesterday that registration was postponed? Anyone know anything about this? Rumor? True? Last I looked, registration was Tues May 23rd for a race weekend of April 20-22, 2018! Has that changed?

Thank you! I guess that explains why I cannot find it. :thumbsup2

A friend of mine that knows that I'm planning to register for Dark Side 2018 told me yesterday that registration was postponed? Anyone know anything about this? Rumor? True? Last I looked, registration was Tues May 23rd for a race weekend of April 20-22, 2018! Has that changed?
Light side was postponed. Dark side registration hasn't happened yet as dark side 2017 is this weekend.

I'd like to know if dark side sign up becomes postponed as well cause I want to give my friend wanting to run the right date

Although - I also couldn't believe registration for Light Side - a January race- was in March- and that still hasn't happened- so maybe princess will end up registering in July after all!
That would be great, because I really want to know the theme before I register.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter