Standard Editor works, as well, Alex. It is only Enhanced that's messed up, as far as I can tell.

I too am a new post addict..... clicking it every ten minutes or so to see if it's back up!

Also along the same lines when I go to click on Find MORE posts (under a persons screename) it sends me to the search page, instead of listing all the posts of a particular person (this makes stalking people very hard!!!)

SO that is YOU lurking around my backyard. :rotfl2:

Join our 12 step program all new recruits are welcome.

Recap of steps so far.
Step 1...eat
Step 2...do all the dishes you amassed while eating waiting for the New Posts to work again.
Just added
Step 3....decorate your monitor

Hey, I just clicked on New Posts and I got New Posts!!! Thank you, Alex! Well, guys it's been fun, but I'm out of here...see ya around New Posts!:woohoo:

I too am a new post addict..... clicking it every ten minutes or so to see if it's back up!

Also along the same lines when I go to click on Find MORE posts (under a persons screename) it sends me to the search page, instead of listing all the posts of a particular person (this makes stalking people very hard!!!)

Bahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao: :rotfl2: I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

It's working now, but it's not like it used to be.:guilty:

I hate change.:sad1:

I am finding that too. I can get it, but it takes a min to load and it comes like a search, so it doesn't look like a normal board, like it did before (with out as much info.) Add me to the list of people with adjustment dis-order (pun intended). :laughing:

Still better then nothing. If it ever gets back to what it was like I will be pretty happy, but I will learn to live with this too. (Thanks Webmaster Alex and Corry! :thumbsup2

I liked the old DIS better as well. :sad1: PLUS - how come we can no longer 'follow/stalk' our fellow DISers by clicking on their 'posts' place anymore???

:confused3 :confused3

Can we get the page selector at the bottom of the page so we dont have to scroll back to the top?

Can we get the page selector at the bottom of the page so we dont have to scroll back to the top?

:thumbsup2

I'd like to see which board a thread is on before I click on it. I found myself on the teen board a few times today. I'm sure they do not want this old lady over there.:scared1: :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2

I'd like to see which board a thread is on before I click on it. I found myself on the teen board a few times today. I'm sure they do not want this old lady over there.:scared1: :rotfl2:

Me too, also the new way we can't tell if we have posted on the thread or subscribed to it like the old way. (Or who the last poster is.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter