Double post....another thing that's messed up!!!

:surfweb: Oh I hope they FIX THIS SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a couple things not working properly! :confused3

I need my 'DISfix'!!!!!:sick:

:surfweb: Oh I hope they FIX THIS SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are a couple things not working properly! :confused3

I need my 'DISfix'!!!!!:sick:

Me too. Of course better this then no Dis at all. Funny though how many people depend on it. I feel better that I am not alone. ;)

Well, folks - we're on to day #2 w/ no New Posts!!:hourglass

I am getting some emails, though...this helps some.

Can we start an "I miss it" thread by listing threads (or DISers) we miss?:guilty: :sad1:

I miss: "Who/What/Where" and "The Image Below Me is".
I don't miss those silly "ABC" threads!!:eek:

Dont know about y'all but the shakes are starting. I do admit that I actually did some housework yesterday. So what are you doing to counteract withdrawl. Step 2 in the 12 step program. Go do the dishes. Step 1 was to eat.:rotfl2:

I'm sure it will be fixed. If Alex ever sobers up.

It really takes away the option to be an equal opportunity poster! LOL

Okay...I have tried repeatedly to start a new thread, but I can't!!!! :confused3

I type my message and hit submit....then POOF! The text I typed disappears, the DIS tells me my post is too short...I think about 5 lines of text is enough...and I get the blasted "debugger" on my computer wanting to know if I want to "debug" or not. I click no...and everything disappears...I click yes...and it's a long drawn out process. :mad:

I can post fine if a thread is already started, but I can't comment or ask a question about the price of tea in China on the thread about riding the Dumbo ride for the 50th time, now can I?

Okay...I have tried repeatedly to start a new thread, but I can't!!!! :confused3

I type my message and hit submit....then POOF! The text I typed disappears, the DIS tells me my post is too short...I think about 5 lines of text is enough...and I get the blasted "debugger" on my computer wanting to know if I want to "debug" or not. I click no...and everything disappears...I click yes...and it's a long drawn out process. :mad:

I can post fine if a thread is already started, but I can't comment or ask a question about the price of tea in China on the thread about riding the Dumbo ride for the 50th time, now can I?
Go to your user control panel, options and select basic as your text editor

I too am a new post addict..... clicking it every ten minutes or so to see if it's back up!

Also along the same lines when I go to click on Find MORE posts (under a persons screename) it sends me to the search page, instead of listing all the posts of a particular person (this makes stalking people very hard!!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter